Report NEP-CBE-2012-10-20This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Subhashish Modak Chowdhury & Joo Young Jeon, 2012. "Income effect and altruism," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS), School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK. 12-04, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Nicola Lacetera & Mario Macis & Angelo Mele, 2012. "Viral altruism? A natural field experiment of social contagion in on-line networks," Working Papers, NET Institute 12-16, NET Institute.
- Regner, Tobias & Riener, Gerhard, 2012. "Motivational cherry picking," DICE Discussion Papers, HeinrichâHeineâUniversitÃ¤t DÃ¼sseldorf, DÃ¼sseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE) 68, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Alejandro Cid & José María Cabrera, 2012. "Joint-Liability vs. Individual Incentives in the Classroom. Lessons from a Field Experiment with Undergraduate Students," Documentos de Trabajo/Working Papers, Facultad de Ciencias Empresariales y Economia. Universidad de Montevideo. 1206, Facultad de Ciencias Empresariales y Economia. Universidad de Montevideo..
- Lynn, Peter & Hope, Steven & JÃ¤ckle, Annette & Campanelli, Pamela C. & Nicolaas, Gerry, 2012. "Effects of visual and aural communication of categorical response options on answers to survey questions," ISER Working Paper Series 2012-21, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Flavio Bazzana & Luigi Mittone & Luciano Andreozzi, 2012. "The freeze-out bond exchange offer. An experimental approach," CEEL Working Papers, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia 1204, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Francisco Campos-Ortiz & Louis Putterman & T. K. Ahn & Loukas Balafoutas & Mongoljin Batsaikhan & Matthias Sutter, 2012. "Security of Property as a Public Good: Institutions, Socio-Political Environment and Experimental Behavior in Five Countries," Working Papers, Banco de MÃ©xico 2012-12, Banco de México.
- Brañas-Garza, Pablo & Bucheli, Marisa & García-Muñoz, Teresa & Espinosa Alejos, María Paz, 2012. "Moral cleansing and moral licenses: experimental evidence," DFAEII Working Papers 2012-09, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Ritxar Arlegi & Miriam Teschl, 2012. "A Theory of Choice under Internal Conflict," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de EconomÃa - Universidad PÃºblica de Navarra, Departamento de EconomÃa - Universidad PÃºblica de Navarra 1208, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Felipe Kast & Stephan Meier & Dina Pomeranz, 2012. "Under-Savers Anonymous: Evidence on Self-Help Groups and Peer Pressure as a Savings Commitment Device," NBER Working Papers 18417, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hélène Le Cadre & Jean-Sébastien Bedo, 2013. "Dealing with Uncertainty in the Smart Grid: A Learning Game Approach," Working Papers, HAL hal-00740893, HAL.
- Philip J. Grossman & Catherine C. Eckel, 2012. "Giving versus Taking: A “Real Donation” Comparison of Warm Glow and Cold Prickle in a Context-Rich Environment," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series, Monash University, Department of Economics 20-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Victor Lavy & Edith Sand, 2012. "The Friends Factor: How Students’ Social Networks Affect Their Academic Achievement and Well-Being?," NBER Working Papers 18430, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lührmann, Melanie & Serra-Garcia, Marta & Winter, Joachim, 2012. "Teaching teenagers in finance: does it work?," Discussion Papers in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics 14101, University of Munich, Department of Economics.