Report NEP-CBE-2011-05-24This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Omar Al-Ubaydli & Garett Jones & Jaap Weel, 2011. "Patience, Cognitive Skill and Coordination in the Repeated Stag Hunt," Working Papers 1024, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Gerald Eisenkopf & Urs Fischbacher, 2011. "Doing Well by doing good - or doing better by delegating?," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-10, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Gerald Eisenkopf & Urs Fischbacher & Franziska Föllmi-Heusi, 2011. "Unequal Opportunities and Distributive Justice," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-11, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Swee-Hoon Chuah & Robert Hoffmann & Jeremy Larner, 2011. "Escalation Bargaining: Theoretical Analysis and Experimental Test," ICBBR Working Papers 16, International Centre for Behavioural Business Research.
- Christoph Engel & Sebastian Kube & Michael Kurschilgen, 2011. "Can we manage first impressions in cooperation problems? An experimental study on “Broken (and Fixed) Windows”," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2011_05, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Muehlfeld K. & Van Doorn J. & Van Witteloostuijn A., 2011. "The Effects of Personality Composition and Decision-Making Processes on Change Preferences of Self-Managing Teams," Working Papers 2011002, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Jule Specht & Boris Egloff & Stefan C. Schmukle, 2011. "Stability and Change of Personality across the Life Course: The Impact of Age and Major Life Events on Mean-Level and Rank-Order Stability of the Big Five," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 377, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Nataliya Barasinska, 2011. "Does Gender Affect Investors' Appetite for Risk?: Evidence from Peer-to-Peer Lending," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1125, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Cruces, Guillermo & Perez Truglia, Ricardo & Tetaz, Martin, 2011. "Biased Perceptions of Income Distribution and Preferences for Redistribution: Evidence from a Survey Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 5699, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ludwig, Sandra & Wichardt, Philip C. & Wickhorst, Hanke, 2011. "On the Positive Effects of Overcon fident Self-Perception in Teams," Discussion Papers in Economics 12246, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Cheung, Stephen L., 2011. "New Insights into Conditional Cooperation and Punishment from a Strategy Method Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 5689, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Duffy, Sean & Smith, John, 2011. "Cognitive load in the multi-player prisoner's dilemma game," MPRA Paper 30856, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cappelen, Alexander W. & Nygaard, Knut & Sørensen, Erik Ø. & Tungodden, Bertil, 2010. "Efficiency, equality and reciprocity in social preferences: A comparison of students and a representative population," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 28/2010, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Gao, Zhifeng & Yu, Xiaohua, 2011. "A Two-Stage Choice Experiment Approach to Elicit Consumer Preferences," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103472, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.