Report NEP-CBE-2010-11-06This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Seda Ertac & Mehmet Y. Gurdal, 2010. "Deciding to Decide: Gender, Leadership and Risk-Taking in Groups," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1028, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Werner Güth & M. Vittoria Levati & Matteo Ploner, 2010. "Does procedural fairness crowd out other-regarding concerns? A bidding experiment," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-073, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Huck, Steffen & Kübler, Dorothea & Weibull, Jörgen, 2010. "Social Norms and Economic Incentives in Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 5264, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christian Lukas & Peter Walgenbach, 2010. "Trust me, it is High Trust: On Trust and its Measurement," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2010-09, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Alessandro Tavoni & Maja Schlüter & Simon Levin, 2010. "The Survival of the Conformist: Social Pressure and Renewable Resource Management," Working Papers 2010.127, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Rodríguez-Planas, Núria, 2010. "Mentoring, Educational Services, and Incentives to Learn: What Do We Know About Them?," IZA Discussion Papers 5255, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Alexander James & Stephane Luchini & Jason Shogren, 2010. "Referenda under Oath," Working Papers halshs-00490448, HAL.
- Koen Frenken, 2010. "Geography of Scientific Knowledge: A Proximity Approach," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series 10-01, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS), revised Mar 2010.
- David Colander & Roland Kupers & Thomas Lux & Casey Rothschild, 2010. "Reintegrating the Social Sciences: The Dahlem Group," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 1033, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.