Report NEP-CBE-2009-05-09This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Siegfried Berninghaus & Werner G?th & M. Vittoria Levati & Jianying Qiu, 2009. "Satisficing in sales competition: experimental evidence," Working Papers 2009-14, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Amir Perelberg & Richard Schuster, 2009. "Bottlenose Dolphins (Tursiops truncatus) Prefer to Cooperate When Petted: Integrating Proximate and Ultimate Explanations II," Discussion Paper Series dp508, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Shirata, Yasuhiro, 2008. "The Evolution of Fairness under an Assortative Matching Rule in the Ultimatum Game," Discussion Papers 2008-12, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Martin Dufwenberg & J. Todd Swarthout, 2009. "Play to Learn? An Experiment," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2009-08, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Jianying Qiu & Eva-Maria Steiger, 2009. "Understanding Risk Attitudes in two Dimensions: An Experimental Analysis," Working Papers 2009-11, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Jianying Qiu, 2009. "Loss aversion and mental accounting: The favorite-longshot bias in parimutuel betting," Working Papers 2009-15, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.