Report NEP-CBE-2009-04-05This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claar, Victor V & Diestl, Christine M & Poll, Ross D, 2009. "Spreading Academic Pay over Nine or Twelve Months: Economists Are Supposed to Know Better, but Do They Act Better?," MPRA Paper 14273, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberto Galbiati & Karl Schlag & Joël van der Weele, 2009. "Can sanctions induce pessimism? An experiment," Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra 1150, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Reuben, E. & Suetens, S., 2009. "Revisiting Strategic versus Non-strategic Cooperation," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2009-22, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Göbel, Jürgen, 2009. "Hayek’s approach to cognitive and social order," MPRA Paper 14290, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruno Deffains & Eric Langlais, 2009. "Legal Interpretative Process and Litigants’Cognitive Biases," EconomiX Working Papers, University of Paris West - Nanterre la DÃ©fense, EconomiX 2009-8, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Ch'ng, Kean Siang & Zaharim, Norzarina, 2009. "Learning to be Biased," MPRA Paper 14362, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raul Jimenez & Haydee Lugo & Maxi San Miguel, 2009. "Resistance to learning and the evolution of cooperation," Economics Working Papers, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa we092012, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Seckin, Aylin & Pollard, Richard, 2007. "Home advantage in Turkish professional soccer," MPRA Paper 14323, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- M. Knockaert & D. Ucbasaran & M. Wright & B. Clarysse, 2009. "How does Tacit Knowledge Transfer Influence Innovation Speed? The Case of Science Based Entrepreneurial Firms," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration 09/554, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.