Report NEP-CBE-2008-10-21This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tom Coupé & Victor Ginsburgh & Abdul Ghafar Noury, 2008. "Are Leading Papers of Better Quality? Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Working Papers ECARES 2008_014, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Joan Costa i Font & Mireia Jofre-Bonet, 2008. "Body image and food disorders: Evidence from a sample of European women," Working Papers 2008-30, FEDEA.
- Jason Aimone, 2008. "An Empirical Test of the Heckman and Rubinstein GED Mixed-Signal: Evidence from Prison," Working Papers 1007, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science, revised Oct 2008.
- Andreas Park & Daniel Sgroi, 2008. "Herding and Contrarianism in a Financial Trading Experiment with Endogenous Timing," Working Papers tecipa-341, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Eike B. Kroll & Bodo Vogt, 2008. "The Relevance of Irrelevant Alternatives: An experimental investigation of risky choices," FEMM Working Papers 08028, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Pavel Luengas & Inder J. Ruprah, 2008. "Fear of Crime: Does Trust and Community Participation Matter?," OVE Working Papers 0808, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Li, Ming & Majumdar, Dipjyoti, 2006. "A psychologically-based model of voter turnout," MPRA Paper 10719, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2008.
- Werner Güth & M. Vittoria Levati & Matteo Ploner, 2008. "Satisficing in strategic environments: a theoretical approach and experimental evidence," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-078, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Peter Dürsch & Jörg Oechssler & Radovan Vadovic, 2008. "Sick Pay Provision in Experimental Labor Markets," Working Papers 0476, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2008.
- Stephan Bartke & Reimund Schwarze, 2008. "Risk-Averse by Nation or by Religion?: Some Insights on the Determinants of Individual Risk Attitudes," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 131, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Omar Al-Ubaydli & Min Sok Lee, 2008. "An Experimental Study of Asymmetric Reciprocity," Working Papers 1006, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science, revised Jul 2008.
- Eike B. Kroll & Bodo Vogt, 2008. "Loss Aversion for time: An experimental investigation of time preferences," FEMM Working Papers 08027, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- David Dillenberger & Philipp Sadowski, 2008. "Ashamed to be Selfish," PIER Working Paper Archive 08-037, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Hennighausen, Tanja & Heinemann, Friedrich & Bischoff, Ivo, 2008. "Individual Determinants of Social Fairness Assessments: The Case of Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-063, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.