Report NEP-CBE-2008-07-14This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Farina, Francesco & O'Higgins, Niall & Sbriglia, Patrizia, 2008. "Eliciting Motives for Trust and Reciprocity by Attitudinal and Behavioural Measures," IZA Discussion Papers 3584, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- McLeish, Kendra N. & Oxoby, Robert J., 2008. "Social Interactions and the Salience of Social Identity," IZA Discussion Papers 3554, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Abeler, Johannes & Marklein, Felix, 2008. "Fungibility, Labels, and Consumption," IZA Discussion Papers 3500, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lorenz Goette & Alois Stutzer, 2008. "Blood donations and incentives: evidence from a field experiment," Working Papers 08-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Swärdh, Jan-Erik, 2008. "Hypothetical bias and certainty calibration in a value of time experiment," Working Papers 2008:7, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Diepen, M. van & Donkers, A.C.D. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 2008. "Does Irritation Induced by Charitable Direct Mailings Reduce Donations?," Research Paper ERS-2008-036-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Youichiro Higashi & Sujoy Mukerji & Norio Takeoka & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2008. "Comment on Ellsberg's two-color experiment, portfolio inertia and ambiguity," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00175266, HAL.
- David Colander & Casey Rothschild, 2008. "Complexity and Macro Pedagogy: The Complexity Vision as a Bridge between Graduate and Undergraduate Macro," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0801, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Goodall, Amanda H. & Kahn, Lawrence M. & Oswald, Andrew J., 2008. "Why Do Leaders Matter? The Role of Expert Knowledge," IZA Discussion Papers 3583, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).