Report NEP-CBE-2008-01-26This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexander Zimper & Alexander Ludwig, 2007. "Attitude polarization," MEA discussion paper series 07155, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Astrid Matthey, 2008. "Yesterday's expectation of tomorrow determines what you do today: The role of reference-dependent utility from expectations," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-003, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Daniel Léonard & Ngo Van Long, 2008. "Is Emulation Good for You? The Ups and Downs of Rivalry," CIRANO Working Papers 2008s-02, CIRANO.
- Nadège Marchand & Claude Montmarquette, 2008. "Training Without Certification: An Experimental Study," CIRANO Working Papers 2008s-01, CIRANO.
- Gerlinde Fellner & Matthias Sutter, 2008. "Causes, consequences, and cures of myopic loss aversion - An experimental investigation," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp116, Vienna University of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Maarten van Rooij & Federica Teppa, 2008. "Choice or No Choice: What explains the Attractiveness of Default Options?," DNB Working Papers 165, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Joseph Henrich, 2007. "The evolution of costly displays, cooperation, and religion. Inferentially potent displays and their implications for cultural evolution," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2007-21, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Astrid Matthey & Nadja Dwenger, 2008. "Don’t aim too high: the potential costs of high aspirations," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-011, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Astrid Matthey & Tobias Regner, 2007. "Is observed other-regarding behavior always genuine?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-109, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Zhao, Liang & Zhu, Xian Chen, 2008. "An Explanation to Individual Knowledge and Behavior Based on Empirical Substrates," MPRA Paper 6825, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leslie McGranahan, 2007. "The widow’s offering: inheritance, family structure, and the charitable gifts of women," Working Paper Series WP-07-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.