Report NEP-CBE-2008-01-26This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexander Zimper & Alexander Ludwig, 2007. "Attitude polarization," MEA discussion paper series, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy 07155, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Astrid Matthey, 2008. "Yesterday's expectation of tomorrow determines what you do today: The role of reference-dependent utility from expectations," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-003, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Daniel LÃ©onard & Ngo Van Long, 2008. "Is Emulation Good for You? The Ups and Downs of Rivalry," CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO 2008s-02, CIRANO.
- NadÃ¨ge Marchand & Claude Montmarquette, 2008. "Training Without Certification: An Experimental Study," CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO 2008s-01, CIRANO.
- Gerlinde Fellner & Matthias Sutter, 2008. "Causes, consequences, and cures of myopic loss aversion - An experimental investigation," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp116, Vienna University of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Maarten van Rooij & Federica Teppa, 2008. "Choice or No Choice: What explains the Attractiveness of Default Options?," DNB Working Papers, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department 165, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Joseph Henrich, 2007. "The evolution of costly displays, cooperation, and religion. Inferentially potent displays and their implications for cultural evolution," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2007-21, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Astrid Matthey & Nadja Dwenger, 2008. "Donâ€™t aim too high: the potential costs of high aspirations," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-011, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Astrid Matthey & Tobias Regner, 2007. "Is observed other-regarding behavior always genuine?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-109, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Zhao, Liang & Zhu, Xian Chen, 2008. "An Explanation to Individual Knowledge and Behavior Based on Empirical Substrates," MPRA Paper 6825, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leslie McGranahan, 2007. "The widowâ€™s offering: inheritance, family structure, and the charitable gifts of women," Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago WP-07-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.