Report NEP-CBE-2007-10-27This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael T. Kiley, 2007. "Habit persistence, non-separability between consumption and leisure, or rule-of thumb consumers: which accounts for the predictability of consumption growth?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 2007-48, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Stephen Leider & Markus M. Möbius & Tanya Rosenblat & Quoc-Anh Do, 2007. "How much is a friend worth?: directed altruism and enforced reciprocity in social networks," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston 07-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Giuseppe De Marco & Jacqueline Morgan, 2007. "Slightly Altruistic Equilibria in Normal Form Games," CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy 185, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Christopher J. Tyson, 2007. "Cognitive Constraints, Contraction Consistency, and the Satisficing Criterion," Working Papers, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance 614, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Stefano Demichelis & Jörgen W. Weibull, 2007. "Language, meaning and games: a model of communication, coordination and evolution," Carlo Alberto Notebooks, Collegio Carlo Alberto 61, Collegio Carlo Alberto.