Report NEP-CBE-2006-10-07This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Kosfeld & Akira Okada & Arno Riedl, 2006. "Institution Formation in Public Goods Games," CESifo Working Paper Series 1794, CESifo Group Munich.
- Avner Ben-Ner & Brian P. McCall & Massoud Stephane & Hua Wang, 2006. "Identity and Self-Other Differentiation in Work and Giving Behaviors: Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 2006.103, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Men-Andri Benz & Leif Brandes & Egon Franck, 2006. "I know what you did last weekend- or do I? Introducing mental anchoring to the demand for sport," Working Papers 0047, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Dmitry Ryvkin & Andreas Ortmann, 2006. "Three Prominent Tournament Formats: Predictive Power and Costs," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp303, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Giovanna Devetag & Andreas Ortmann, 2006. "When and Why? A Critical Survey on Coordination Failure in the Laboratory," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp302, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Elisabetta Iossa & Giuliana Palumbo, 2006. "Overoptimism and Lender Liability in the Consumer Credit Market," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 598, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Haaparanta, Pertti & Pirttilä, Jukka, 2005. "Reforms and Confidence," BOFIT Discussion Papers 1/2005, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Traxler, Christian, 2006. "Social Norms and Conditional Cooperative Taxpayers," Discussion Papers in Economics 1202, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Politis, Diamanto & Gabrielsson, Jonas, 2006. "Entrepreneurial Decision Making: Examining Preferences for Causal and Effectual Reasoning in the New Venture Creation Process," Working Paper Series 2006/5, Lund University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Sahin, Mediha & Nijkamp, Peter & Baycan-Levent, Tuzin, 2006. "Migrant Entrepreneurship from the Perspective of Cultural Diversity," Serie Research Memoranda, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics 0016, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Petersen, Verner C., 2006. "MBTI - distorted reflections of personality?," Working Papers 2006-5, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Management.
- Alvesson, Mats & Empson, Laura, 2006. "The Construction of Organizational Identity. Comparative Case Studies of Consulting Firms," Working Paper Series 2006/3, Lund University, Institute of Economic Research.