Report NEP-CBE-2005-05-07This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Blume, A. & DeJong, D.V. & Maier, M., 2005. "Cognition in Spatial Dispersion Games," Discussion Paper 2005-58, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Blume, A. & DeJong, D.V. & Maier, M., 2005. "Learning Strategic Sophistication," Discussion Paper 2005-59, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Galbiati, R. & Vertova, P., 2005. "Law and Behaviours in Social Dilemmas: Testing the Effect of Obligations on Cooperation," Discussion Paper 2005-56, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Virginia Acha, 2004. "Technology Frames: The Art of Perspective and Interpretation in Strategy," SPRU Working Paper Series 109, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Eugenia Cacciatori, 2004. "Organisational Memory and Innovation Across Projects: Integrated Service Provision in Engineering Design Firms," SPRU Working Paper Series 117, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Pierre Garrouste, 2003. "The connections between the Austrian tradition and some of the recent developments relating to the economic analysis of institutions," ICER Working Papers 31-2004, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Ronald G. Cummings & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Michael McKee & Benno Torgler, 2004. "Effects of culture on tax compliance: A cross check of experimental and survey evidence," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0403, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Jürgen Bitzer & Wolfram Schrettl & Philipp J.H. Schröder, 2005. "Intrinsic Motivation in Open Source Software Development," Development and Comp Systems 0505007, EconWPA.
- Yves Alarie & Georges Dionne, 2005. "Testing Explanations of Preference Reversal: a Model," Cahiers de recherche 0510, CIRPEE.
- Guido Fioretti, 2005. "Credit Rationing in a Basic Agent-Based Model," Finance 0505002, EconWPA.
- Honggao Cao & Daniel H. Hill, 2005. "Knowledge and Preference in Reporting Financial Information," Working Papers wp100, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Pascual Berrone & Jordi Surroca & Josep A. Tribo, 2005. "Corporate Ethical Identity As Determinant Of Firm Performance: A Test Of The Mediating Role Of Stakeholder Satisfaction," Business Economics Working Papers wb053108, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Med KECHIDI (LEREPS-GRES), 2005. "A taxinomy of the collective figures of coordination of action: from convention to routine (In French)," Cahiers du GRES 2005-07, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.