Report NEP-CBE-2005-01-16This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- J.S Metcalfe, 2004. "Accounting for Evolution: An Assessment of the Population Method," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2004-21, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Prof John Foster, 2004. "From Simplistic to Complex Systems in Economics," Discussion Papers Series 335, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Thomas Brenner, 2004. "Agent Learning Representation - Advice in Modelling Economic Learning," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2004-16, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Josef Falkinger, 2004. "Noncooperative Support of Public Norm Enforcement in Large Societies," CESifo Working Paper Series 1368, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dorothea K. Herreiner & Clemens Puppe, 2004. "Envy Freeness in Experimental Fair Division Problems," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse28_2004, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Heike Hennig-Schmidt & Zhu-Yu Li & Chaoliang Yang, 2004. "Why People Reject Advantageous Offers – Non-monotone Strategies in Ultimatum Bargaining," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse22_2004, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Gari Walkowitz & Clemens Oberhammer & Heike Hennig-Schmidt, 2004. "Experimenting over a Long Distance - A method to facilitate intercultural experiments," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse17_2004, University of Bonn, Germany, revised Dec 2005.
- Thorsten Chmura & Thomas Pitz, 2004. "An Extended Reinforcement Algorithm for Estimation of Human Behaviour in Congestion Games," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse24_2004, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Holm, Håkan, 2004. "Detection Biases in Bluffing - Theory and Experiments," Working Papers 2004:30, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 19 Jan 2005.
- Juan Carlos Molero & Francesc Pujol, 2005. "Walking inside the Potential Tax Evader's Mind," Faculty Working Papers 01/05, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Garavaglia, C., 2004. "History friendly simulations for modelling industrial dynamics," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series 04.19, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS).