Report NEP-CBA-2013-10-11This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martín Lagos, 2013. "Governing the banking industry: A severe case of supervisory failure," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 521, Universidad del CEMA.
- Peter J. Morgan, 2013. "Monetary Policy Frameworks in Asia : Experience, Lessons, and Issues," Finance Working Papers 23639, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Filippo Ippolito & Ali K. Ozdagli & Ander Perez, 2013. "Is Bank Debt Special for the Transmission of Monetary Policy? Evidence from the Stock Market," Working Papers 721, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Item repec:aei:rpaper:39032 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Linda S. Goldberg, 2013. "Banking Globalization, Transmission, and Monetary Policy Autonomy," NBER Working Papers 19497, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zsolt Darvas & Silvia Merler, 2013. "The European Central Bank in the age of banking union," Policy Contributions 796, Bruegel.
- Maylis Avaro & Henri Sterdyniak, 2013. "Banking union:a solution to the euro zone crisis ?," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE) 2013-20, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Ollikka, Kimmo & Tukiainen , Janne, 2013. "Central bank liquidity auction mechanism design and the interbank market," Research Discussion Papers 21/2013, Bank of Finland.
- Chadha , Jagjit S. & Newby, Elisa, 2013. "Midas, transmuting all, into paper: The Bank of England and the Banque de France during the Revolutionary and Napoleonic Wars," Research Discussion Papers 20/2013, Bank of Finland.
- Christophe Hurlin & Christophe Pérignon, 2013. "Systemic Risk Score: A Suggestion," Working Papers halshs-00867063, HAL.
- Jorge Sicilia & Santiago Fernandez de Lis & Ana Rubio, 2013. "Banking Union: integrating components and complementary measures," Working Papers 1328, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Mikael Khan & Louis Morel & Patrick Sabourin, 2013. "The Common Component of CPI: An Alternative Measure of Underlying Inflation for Canada," Working Papers 13-35, Bank of Canada.
- Bignon, V. & Breton, R. & Rojas Breu, M., 2013. "Currency Union with and without Banking Union," Working papers, Banque de France 450, Banque de France.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Risto Herrala, 2013. "China's Capital Controls - Through the Prism of Covered Interest Differentials," Working Papers 142013, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Blaise Gnimassoun & Valérie Mignon, 2013. "Current-Account Adjustments and Exchange-Rate Misalignments," Working Papers 2013-29, CEPII research center.
- Rolando Gonzales Martínez & Last: Gonzales Martínez, 2013. "Modeling Hyperinflation Phenomenon: A Bayesian Approach," Documentos de Investigación - Research Papers 8, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, CEMLA.
- Òscar Jordà & Moritz HP. Schularick & Alan M. Taylor, 2013. "Sovereigns versus Banks: Credit, Crises, and Consequences," NBER Working Papers 19506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mayntz, Renate, 2013. "Financial market regulation in the shadow of the sovereign debt crisis," MPIfG Discussion Paper 13/11, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.