Report NEP-CBA-2012-05-02This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jagjit S. Chadha & Luisa Corrado & Jack Meaning, 2012. "Reserves, Liquidity and Money: An Assessment of Balance Sheet Policies," CEIS Research Paper, Tor Vergata University, CEIS 230, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 18 Apr 2012.
- Michał Brzoza-Brzezina & Jacek Kotłowski & Agata Miśkowiec, 2012. "How forward looking are central banks? Some evidence from their forecasts," National Bank of Poland Working Papers, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute 112, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Tomas Hellebrandt & Adam S. Posen & Marilyne Tolle, 2012. "Does Monetary Cooperation or Confrontation Lead to Successful Fiscal Consolidation?," Policy Briefs, Peterson Institute for International Economics PB12-8, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Alexander Jung & Gergely Kiss, 2012. "Voting by monetary policy committees: evidence from the CEE inflation-targeting countries," MNB Working Papers, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary) 2012/2, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary).
- Bacchetta, Philippe & Benhima, Kenza & Kalantzis, Yannick, 2012. "Capital Controls with International Reserve Accumulation: Can this Be Optimal?," Working Papers, Banco Central de Reserva del PerÃº 2012-009, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Signe Krogstrup & Samuel Reynard & Barbara Sutter, 2012. "Liquidity Effects of Quantitative Easing on Long-Term Interest Rates," Working Papers, Swiss National Bank 2012-02, Swiss National Bank.
- Joshua Aizenman & Hiro Ito, 2012. "Trilemma Policy Convergence Patterns and Output Volatility," Working Papers, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research 112012, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Kentaro Kikuchi & Kohei Shintani, 2012. "Comparative Analysis of Zero Coupon Yield Curve Estimation Methods Using JGB Price Data," IMES Discussion Paper Series, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan 12-E-04, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Sanders Shaffer, 2012. "Evaluating the impact of fair value accounting on financial institutions: implications for accounting standards setting and bank supervision," Risk and Policy Analysis Unit Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston QAU12-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Carlos Léon, 2012. "Estimating financial institutions´ intraday liquidity risk: a Monte Carlo simulation approach," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA, BANCO DE LA REPÃBLICA 009441, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas, 2012. "A Note on the Current Account Sustainability of European Transition Economies," Working Papers, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics 2012011, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Erwin Diewert & Dennis Fixler & Kimberly Zieschang, 2012. "Problems with the Measurement of Banking Services in a National Accounting Framework," Discussion Papers, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales 2012-25, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Asli Demirguc-Kunt & Erik Feyen & Ross Levine, 2012. "The Evolving Importance of Banks and Securities Markets," NBER Working Papers 18004, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ingrid Groessl & Nadine Levratto, 2012. "International Similarities of Bank Lending Practices and Varieties of Insolvency Laws: a Comparative Analysis of France and Germany," Macroeconomics and Finance Series, Hamburg University, Department Wirtschaft und Politik 201203, Hamburg University, Department Wirtschaft und Politik.
- Markus Alzer & Ramin Dadasov, 2012. "Financial Liberalization and Institutional Development," MAGKS Papers on Economics, Philipps-UniversitÃ¤t Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung) 201219, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).