Report NEP-CBA-2009-08-16This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Alexander Mihailov issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robin Pope & Reinhard Selten & Sebastian Kube & JÃ¼rgen von Hagen, 2009. "Prominent Numbers, Indices and Ratios in Exchange Rate Determination and Financial Crashes: in Economistsâ€™ Models, in the Field and in the Laboratory," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Germany bgse18_2009, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Fabio Milani, 2009. "Global slack and domestic inflation rates: a structural investigation for G-7 countries," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 33, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Fabio Milani, 2009. "Has globalization transformed U.S. macroeconomic dynamics?," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 32, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Horag Choi & Nelson C. Mark, 2009. "Trending Current Accounts," NBER Working Papers 15244, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tim Willems & Sweder van Wijnbergen, 2009. "Imperfect Information, Lagged Labor Adjustment and the Great Moderation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-063/2, Tinbergen Institute, revised 18 Apr 2012.
- Emi Nakamura & Dawit Zerom, 2009. "Accounting for Incomplete Pass-Through," NBER Working Papers 15255, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William R. White, 2009. "Should monetary policy "lean or clean"?," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 34, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Erasmus K. Kersting, 2009. "Fiscal stabilization with partial exchange rate pass-through," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 31, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Jean-Marc Natal, 2009. "Monetary policy response to oil price shocks," Working Paper Series 2009-16, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Seiya Fujisaki, 2009. "Habit Formation, Interest-Rate Control and Equilibrium Determinacy," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 09-23, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Altunbas, Yener & Gambacorta, Leonardo & Marqués-Ibáñez, David, 2009. "Bank risk and monetary policy," Working Paper Series 1075, European Central Bank.
- Uluc Aysun & Ryan Brady & Adam Honig, 2009. "Financial Frictions and Monetary Transmission Strength: A Cross-Country Analysis," Working papers 2009-24, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2010.
- Jennings, Anne & Lyons, SeÃ¡n & Tol, Richard S. J., 2009. "Price Inflation and Income Distribution," Papers, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) WP308, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Michael Artis & Christian Dreger & Konstantin Kholodilin, 2009. "Common and Spatial Drivers in Regional Business Cycles," SERC Discussion Papers 0022, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Lieven Baele & Geert Bekaert & Koen Inghelbrecht, 2009. "The Determinants of Stock and Bond Return Comovements," NBER Working Papers 15260, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonio Bassanetti & Martina Cecioni & Andrea Nobili & Giordano Zevi, 2009. "The main recessions in Italy: a retrospective comparison," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 46, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.