Report NEP-CBA-2005-11-05This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gerald Epstein, 2005. "Central Banks as Agents of Economic Development," Working Papers wp104, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Andrew T. Levin & Alexei Onatski & John C. Williams & Noah Williams, 2005. "Monetary policy under uncertainty in micro-founded macroeconometric models," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 2005-15, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Glenn D. Rudebusch, 2005. "Monetary policy inertia: fact or fiction?," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 2005-19, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Burton Abrams & Russell Settle, 2005. "Is Money Neutral in the Long Run?," Working Papers 05-04, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Athanasios Orphanides & John C. Williams, 2005. "Monetary policy with imperfect knowledge," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 2005-17, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Taiji Harashima, 2005. "The Cause of the Great Inflation: Interactions between the Government and the Monetary Policymakers," Macroeconomics 0510026, EconWPA, revised 31 Oct 2005.
- Andreas Freytag & Donato Masciandaro, 2005. "Financial Supervision Fragmentation and Central Bank Independence: The Two Sides of the Same Coin?," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft 14/2005, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Cúrdia, Vasco & Finocchiaro, Daria, 2005. "An Estimated DSGE Model for Sweden with a Monetary Regime Change," Seminar Papers 740, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Nuria Malet & Clara Garcia, 2005. "Exchange Market Pressure, Monetary Policy, and Economic Growth: Argentina in 1993 - 2004," Working Papers wp99, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Vasco Cúrdia, 2005. "Monetary Policy under Sudden Stops," International Finance 0510025, EconWPA, revised 02 Nov 2005.
- Atanas Christev, 2005. "The Hyperinflation Model of Money Demand (or Cagan Revisited): Some New Empirical Evidence from the 1990s," CERT Discussion Papers 0507, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- William H. Branson & Conor N. Healy, 2005. "Monetary and Exchange Rate Policy Coordination in ASEAN 1," NBER Working Papers 11713, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. Bordo, 2005. "Review of A History of the Federal Reserve. Volume 1 (2003) by Allan H. Meltzer," NBER Working Papers 11714, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Foreman-Peck, James, 2005. "Lessons from Italian Monetary Unification," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2005/4, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Andong Zhu & Robert Pollin, 2005. "Inflation and Economic Growth: A Cross-Country Non-linear Analysis," Working Papers wp109, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.