Report NEP-CBA-2005-06-05This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lars O. Svensson & Robert J. Tetlow, 2005. "Optimal Policy Projections," NBER Working Papers 11392, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tim Robinson & Andrew Stone, 2005. "Monetary Policy, Asset-price Bubbles and the Zero Lower Bound," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2005-04, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Giuseppe DIANA & Blandine ZIMMER, 2005. "Is Monetary Union Necessarily Counterproductive ?," Working Papers of BETA 2005-06, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Martin Melecky, 2005. "Monetary Policy Shocks in a Tri-Polar Model of Foreign Exchange," International Finance 0505016, EconWPA.
- Bhattacharjee, A. & Holly, S., 2005. "Inflation Targeting, Committee Decision Making and Uncertainty: The case of the Bank of England’s MPC," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0530, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Reza Anglingkusumo, 2005. "Stability of the Demand for Real Narrow Money in lndonesia," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-051/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Reza Anglingkusumo, 2005. "Money - Inflation Nexus in Indonesia: Evidence from a P-Star Analysis," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-054/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Basant K. Kapur, 2005. "Capital Flows and Exchange Rate Volatility: Singapore's Experience," NBER Working Papers 11369, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.