Report NEP-CBA-2003-05-29This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jonathan Coppel & Ellis Connolly, 2003. "What Do Financial Market Data Tell Us about Monetary Policy Transparency?," RBA Research Discussion Papers, Reserve Bank of Australia rdp2003-05, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2003223 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David Laidler, 2003. "Chicago Monetary Traditions," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics 20033, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2003218 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Johann Burgstaller, 2003. "Interest Rate Transmission to Commercial Credit Rates in Austria," Economics working papers, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria 2003-06, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Piontkovsky Ruslan, 2003. "Dollarization, Inflation Volatility and Underdeveloped Financial Markets in Transition Economies," EERC Working Paper Series 03-02e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Marco Crocco & Anderson Cavalcante & ClÃ¡udio Barra, 2003. "Money and Space: the behaviour of liquidity preference of banks and public in a peripheral country," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td196, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Marc Saidenberg & Til Schuermann & May, . "The New Basel Capital Accord and Questions for Research," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania 03-14, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2003222 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Robert Dekle & Kenneth Kletzer, 2003. "The Japanese Banking Crisis and Economic Growth: Theoretical and Empirical Implications of Deposit Guarantees and Weak Financial Regulation," CIRJE F-Series, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo CIRJE-F-225, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.