Report NEP-BEC-2013-10-25This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brian Bell & John Van Reenen, 2013. "Extreme Wage Inequality: Pay at the Very Top," CEP Occasional Papers 34, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Luigi Guiso & Paola Sapienza & Luigi Zingales, 2013. "The Value of Corporate Culture," EIEF Working Papers Series 1327, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Oct 2013.
- Toufic M. El Masri, 2013. "Are New German Postal Providers Successful? Empirical Evidence Based on Unique Survey Data," Working Paper Series in Economics 285, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Phillipe Aghion & Nicholas Bloom & John Van Reenen, 2013. "Incomplete Contracts and the Internal Organisation of Firms," CEP Occasional Papers 36, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Houssam Bouzgarrou & Patrick Navatte, 2013. "Ownership structure and acquirers performance: Family vs. non-family firms," Post-Print halshs-00801736, HAL.
- Marco Marini & Paolo Polidori & Alberto Zevi & Désirée Teobaldelli, 2013. "Welfare Enhancing Coordination in Consumer Cooperatives under Mixed Oligopoly," Working Papers 1303, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2013.
- Simão Arouca, 2013. "Institutions and Firm Formation: an Empirical Analysis of Portuguese Municipalities," GEE Papers 0050, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia e da Inovação, revised Oct 2013.
- Flora Bellone & Jérémy Mallen-Pisano, 2013. "Is Misallocation Higher in France than in the United States?," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-38, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Maria Rosaria Carillo & Vincenzo Lombardo & Alberto Zazzaro, 2013. "Family connections and entrepreneurial human capital: The uncertain destiny of proprietary capitalism," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 89, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- William Lazonick & Mariana Mazzucato & Öner Tulum, 2013. "Apple’s Changing Business Model: What Should the World’s Richest Company Do with All Those Profits?," SPRU Working Paper Series 2013-07, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Hasnas, Irina & Lambertini, Luca & Palestini, Arsen, 2013. "Open Innovation in a dynamic cournot duopoly," DICE Discussion Papers 111, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).