Report NEP-BEC-2013-08-23This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sophie Osotimehin, 2013. "Aggregate productivity and the allocation of resources over the business cycle," Virginia Economics Online Papers 404, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Robert M. Feinberg & Thomas A. Husted & Florian Szucs, 2013. "Does State Antitrust Enforcement Drive Establishment Exit?," Working Papers, American University, Department of Economics 2013-13, American University, Department of Economics.
- Holger Görg & Marina-Eliza Spaliara, 2013. "Export market exit, financial pressure and the crisis," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1859, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Huber, Martin & Lechner, Michael & Wunsch, Conny, 2013. "The effect of firms' partial retirement policies on the labour market outcomes of their employees," Economics Working Paper Series, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science 1316, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Viitamo, Esa, 2013. "Servitization as a Productive Strategy of a Firm - Evidence from the Forest-Based Industries," ETLA Reports, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy 14, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Musso, Fabio & Francioni, Barbara, 2012. "How Do Smaller Firms Select Foreign Markets?," MPRA Paper 49117, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Nov 2012.
- Abildgren, Kim & Vølund Buchholst, Birgitte & Staghøj, Jonas, 2013. "Bank-firm relationships and the survival of non-financial firms during the financial crisis 2008-2009," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1516, European Central Bank.
- OKUBO Toshihiro & Robert J.R. ELLIOTT & Matthew A. COLE & Ying ZHOU, 2013. "Spatial Aspects of Firm-level Carbon Dioxide Emissions in Japan (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese), Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 13054, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Duersch, Peter & Eife, Thomas, 2013. "Price Competition in an Inflationary Environment," Working Papers, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics 0547, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Heckemeyer, Jost H. & Overesch, Michael, 2013. "Multinationals' profit response to tax differentials: Effect size and shifting channels," ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research 13-045, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Enrique Moral-Benito, 2013. "Agglomeration Matters for Trade," 2013 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 85, Society for Economic Dynamics.