Report NEP-BEC-2013-07-05This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alessandra Chirco & Caterina Colombo & Marcella Scrimitore, 2013. "Organizational Structure and the Choice of Price vs. Quantity in a Mixed Duopoly," Working Paper Series 27_13, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Stephen Ross Yeaple, 2013. "Scale, Scope, and the International Expansion Strategies of Multiproduct Firms," NBER Working Papers 19166, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Qingfang Wang, 2013. "Industrial Concentration of Ethnic Minority- and Women-Owned Businesses in the United States," Working Papers 13-34, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Maria Bas, 2013. "Does Services Liberalization Affect Manufacturing Firms' Export Performance? Evidence from India," Working Papers 2013-17, CEPII research center.
- Vivien D. Procher & Diemo Urbig & Christine Volkmann, 2013. "Time to BRIC it? Internationalization of European family firms in Europe, North America and the BRIC countries," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp13004, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Dessi, Roberta & Miquel-Florensa, Pepita, 2013. "When to Pay More: Incentives, Culture and Status in Principal‐ Agent Interactions," TSE Working Papers 13-413, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Bruhn, Miriam & McKenzie, David, 2013. "Entry regulation and formalization of microenterprises in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6507, The World Bank.