Report NEP-BEC-2013-04-06This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tansel, Aysit & Gazioglu, Saziye, 2013. "Management-Employee Relations, Firm Size and Job Satisfaction," IZA Discussion Papers 7308, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Huaizhi Chen & Lauren Cohen & Dong Lou, . "Industry Window Dressing," FMG Discussion Papers, Financial Markets Group dp719, Financial Markets Group.
- Francesco Daveri & Rèmy Lecat & Maria Laura Parisi, 2013. "Service deregulation, competition and the performance of French and Italian firms," Working Papers 3, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Kashcheeva, Mila, 2013. "Political limits on the world oil trade : firm-level evidence from US firms," IDE Discussion Papers 401, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Chang, Chia-Lin & Hsu, Hui-Kuang, 2013. "Modelling Volatility Size Effects for Firm Performance: The Impact of Chinese Tourists to Taiwan," MPRA Paper 45691, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yue Ma & Heiwai Tang & Yifan Zhang, 2012. "Factor Intensity, Product Switching, and Productivity: Evidence from Chinese Exporters," Working Papers 252012, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- TÃ¥g, Joacim, 2013. "Production Hierarchies in Sweden," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 963, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Kaiser, Ulrich & Müller, Bettina, 2013. "Team Heterogeneity in Startups and its Development over Time," IZA Discussion Papers 7284, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Huang, Bing & Cao, Jiling & Chung, Hyuck, 2013. "Strategic real options with stochastic volatility in a duopoly model," MPRA Paper 45731, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anders AKERMAN & Rikard FORSLID & OKUBO Toshihiro, 2013. "Why is Exporting Hard in Some Sectors?," Discussion papers 13015, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ntim, Collins G, 2012. "Director Shareownership and Corporate Performance in South Africa," MPRA Paper 45808, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ner:euiflo:urn:hdl:1814/24597 is not listed on IDEAS anymore