Report NEP-BEC-2012-12-15This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xavier Giroud & Holger M. Mueller, 2012. "Capital and Labor Reallocation Inside Firms," NBER Working Papers 18592, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hit:hcfrwp:2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giorgio Barba Navaretti & Davide Castellani & Fabio Pieri, 2012. "Age and firm growth. Evidence from three European countries," Working Papers, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia 1217, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Subhash Ray, 2012. "Productivity Change over Time and the Dynamics of Cost Competitiveness: A Nonparametric Analysis of U.S. Manufacturing Data," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2012-39, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Kim, Younjun & Orazem, Peter, 2012. "Broadband Internet and Firm Entry: Evidence from Rural Iowa," Staff General Research Papers, Iowa State University, Department of Economics 35696, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Ciarreta Antuñano, Aitor & García Enríquez, Javier & Gutiérrez Hita, Carlos, 2012. "A note on bargaining power and managerial delegation in multimarket oligopolies," DFAEII Working Papers DFAEII;2012-17, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Dachs, Bernhard & Borowiecki, Marcin & Kinkel, Steffen & Schmall, Thomas Christian, 2012. "The Offshoring of Production Activities in European Manufacturing," MPRA Paper 42973, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olena Senyuta & Kresimir Zigic, 2012. "Managing Spillovers: An Endogenous Sunk Cost Approach," CERGE-EI Working Papers, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague wp472, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Sander Hoogendoorn & Simon C. Parker & Mirjam van Praag, 2012. "Ability Dispersion and Team Performance: A Field Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 12-130/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- ISOGAWA Daiya & NISHIKAWA Kohei & OHASHI Hiroshi, 2012. "New-to-Market Product Innovation and Firm Performance: Evidence from a firm-level innovation survey in Japan," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 12077, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Pfeifer, Christian & Wagner, Joachim, 2012. "Is innovative firm behavior correlated with age and gender composition of the workforce? Evidence from a new type of data for German enterprises," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies 291, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Kano, Takashi & Nason, James M., 2012. "Business Cycle Implications of Internal Consumption Habit for New Keynesian Models," Discussion Papers, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University 2012-09, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.