Report NEP-BEC-2011-04-30This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Talat S. Genc & Henry Thille, 2011. "Dynamic Competition in Electricity Markets: Hydroelectric and Thermal Generation," Working Papers 1104, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Christian Calmès & Raymond Théoret, 2011. "Shadow banking and the dynamics of aggregate leverage: An application of the Kalman filter to cyclical leverage measures," RePAd Working Paper Series UQO-DSA-wp022011, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.
- M. Roger & M. Wasmer, 2011. "Heterogeneity matters: labour productivity differentiated by age and skills," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2011-04, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- Carmen Beviá & Luis C. Corchón & Yosuke Yasuda, 2011. "Oligopolistic equilibrium and financial constraints," Economics Working Papers we1110, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Kaiser, Ulrich & Kongsted, Hans Christian & Rønde, Thomas, 2011. "Labor Mobility, Social Network Effects, and Innovative Activity," IZA Discussion Papers 5654, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fernandez-Corugedo, Emilio & McMahon, Michael & Millard, Stephen & Rachel, Lukasz, 2011. "Understanding the macroeconomic effects of working capital in the United Kingdom," Bank of England working papers 422, Bank of England.
- Emine Boz & Christian Daude & C. Bora Durdu, 2011. "Emerging Market Business Cycles Revisited: Learning about the Trend," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1110, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Keisuke Otsu, 2011. "Accounting for Japanese Business Cycles: A Quest for Labor Wedges," Studies in Economics 1106, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Picchio, M. & Ours, J.C. van, 2011. "Retaining through Training; Even for OlderWorkers," Discussion Paper 2011-040, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Thomas J. Miceli, 2011. "Markets, Contracts, and Firms: A Unified Model of Organizational Choice," Working papers 2011-08, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Khan Abhimanyu & Peeters Ronald, 2011. "Evolution of behavior when duopolists choose prices and quantities," Research Memoranda 027, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Julen ESTEBAN-PRETEL & NAKAJIMA Ryo & TANAKA Ryuichi, 2011. "Japan's Labor Market Cyclicality and the Volatility Puzzle," Discussion papers 11040, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Beyer, Mila & Czarnitzki, Dirk & Kraft, Kornelius, 2011. "Managerial ownership, entrenchment and innovation," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-026, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Jesse Edgerton, 2011. "Investment, accounting, and the salience of the corporate income tax," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2011-20, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Miklos Koren & Marton Csillag, 2011. "Machines and machinists: Capital-Skill Complementarity from an International Trade Perspective," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1114, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Reynald-Alexandre Laurent, 2008. "Product innovation and imitation in a duopoly with differentiation by attributes," PSE Working Papers halshs-00586867, HAL.
- Saak, Alexander, 2011. "A model of labeling with horizontal differentiation and cost variability:," IFPRI discussion papers 1075, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).