Report NEP-BEC-2010-06-11This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean-Marc Robin, 2010. "On the dynamics of unemployment and wage distributions," CeMMAP working papers CWP04/10, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Luigi Guiso & Luigi Pistaferri & Fabiano Schivardi, 2010. "Credit within the Firm," Economics Working Papers ECO2010/16, European University Institute.
- Mandelman, Federico S & Zanetti, Francesco, 2010. "Technology shocks, employment and labour market frictions," Bank of England working papers 390, Bank of England.
- Item repec:eab:laborw:2197 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Metzger, Georg, 2010. "Business closure and financial loss: Who foots the bill? Evidence from German small business closures," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-026, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Sharon G. Harrison & Mark Weder, 2010. "Sunspots and Credit Frictions," School of Economics Working Papers 2010-02, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Stefan Lutz & Mario Pezzino, 2010. "Mixed oligopoly, vertical product differentiation and fixed quality-dependent costs," ICER Working Papers 08-2010, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Andreas Stierwald, 2010. "The Causes of Profit Heterogeneity in Large Australian Firms," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2010n07, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Michael Artis & Toshihiro Okubo, 2010. "The Intranational Business Cycle in Japan," Discussion Paper Series DP2010-19, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- DeVaro, Jed & Farnham, Martin, 2010. "Two Perspectives on Multiskilling and Product Market Volatility," MPRA Paper 23089, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Popov, Alexander & Udell, Gregory F., 2010. "Cross-border banking and the international transmission of financial distress during the crisis of 2007-2008," Working Paper Series 1203, European Central Bank.
- Kathuria, Vinish & Natarajan, Rajesh Raj & Sen, Kunal, 2010. "Does the institution of State Business Relations matter for Firm Performance? – A study of Indian Manufacturing," MPRA Paper 23053, University Library of Munich, Germany.