Report NEP-BEC-2010-06-11This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean-Marc Robin, 2010. "On the dynamics of unemployment and wage distributions," CeMMAP working papers, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies CWP04/10, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Luigi Guiso & Luigi Pistaferri & Fabiano Schivardi, 2010. "Credit within the Firm," Economics Working Papers, European University Institute ECO2010/16, European University Institute.
- Mandelman, Federico S & Zanetti, Francesco, 2010. "Technology shocks, employment and labour market frictions," Bank of England working papers, Bank of England 390, Bank of England.
- Item repec:eab:laborw:2197 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Metzger, Georg, 2010. "Business closure and financial loss: Who foots the bill? Evidence from German small business closures," ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research 10-026, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Sharon G. Harrison & Mark Weder, 2010. "Sunspots and Credit Frictions," School of Economics Working Papers, University of Adelaide, School of Economics 2010-02, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Stefan Lutz & Mario Pezzino, 2010. "Mixed oligopoly, vertical product differentiation and fixed quality-dependent costs," ICER Working Papers, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research 08-2010, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Andreas Stierwald, 2010. "The Causes of Profit Heterogeneity in Large Australian Firms," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne wp2010n07, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Michael Artis & Toshihiro Okubo, 2010. "The Intranational Business Cycle in Japan," Discussion Paper Series, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University DP2010-19, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- DeVaro, Jed & Farnham, Martin, 2010. "Two Perspectives on Multiskilling and Product Market Volatility," MPRA Paper 23089, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Popov, Alexander & Udell, Gregory F., 2010. "Cross-border banking and the international transmission of financial distress during the crisis of 2007-2008," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1203, European Central Bank.
- Kathuria, Vinish & Natarajan, Rajesh Raj & Sen, Kunal, 2010. "Does the institution of State Business Relations matter for Firm Performance? – A study of Indian Manufacturing," MPRA Paper 23053, University Library of Munich, Germany.