Report NEP-BAN-2013-03-09This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fungácová, Zuzana & Turk Ariss, Rima & Weill, Laurent, 2013. "Does excessive liquidity creation trigger bank failures?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 2/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Stijn Claessens & M. Ayhan Kose, 2013. "Financial Crises: Explanations, Types and Implications," CAMA Working Papers 2013-06, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Stijn Claessens & M. Ayhan Kose & Luc Laeven & Fabián Valencia, 2013. "Understanding Financial Crises: Causes, Consequences, and Policy Responses," CAMA Working Papers 2013-05, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Christian Calmès & Raymond Théoret, 2013. "The change in banks' product mix, diversification and performance: An application of multivariate GARCH to Canadian data," RePAd Working Paper Series UQO-DSA-wp012013, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.
- Nataliya Klimenko, 2013. "Tailoring Bank Capital Regulation for Tail Risk," AMSE Working Papers 1310, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Feb 2013.
- Guerino Ardizzi & Carmelo Petraglia & Massimiliano Piacenza & Friedrich Schneider & Gilberto Turati, 2013. "Money Laundering as a Financial Sector Crime. A New Approach to Measurement, with an Application to Italy," Working papers 018, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Sandra Eickmeier & Leonardo Gambacorta & Boris Hofmann, 2013. "Understanding Global Liquidity," BIS Working Papers 402, Bank for International Settlements.
- Casselmann, Farina, 2013. "Financial services regulation in the wake of the crisis: The Capital Requirements Directive IV and the Capital Requirements Regulation," IPE Working Papers 18/2013, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Buncic, Daniel & Martin Melecky, 2013. "Equilibrium Credit: The Reference Point for Macroprudential Supervisors," Economics Working Paper Series 1301, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- H Peyton Young & Paul Glasserman, 2013. "How Likely is Contagion in Financial Networks?," Economics Series Working Papers 642, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Jeon, Doh-Shin & Lovo, Stefano, 2013. "Credit Rating Industry: a Helicopter Tour of Stylized Facts and Recent Theories," IDEI Working Papers 762, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Jan Baldeaux & Eckhard Platen, 2013. "Credit Derivative Evaluation and CVA under the Benchmark Approach," Research Paper Series 324, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Joao A. Bastos, 2013. "Ensemble predictions of recovery rates," CEMAPRE Working Papers 1301, Centre for Applied Mathematics and Economics (CEMAPRE), School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon.
- Hanusch, Marek & Vaaler, Paul M., 2013. "Credit rating agencies in emerging democracies : Guardians of fiscal discipline ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6379, The World Bank.
- Ghatak, Maitreesh & Aney, Madhav S & Morelli, Massimo, 2013. "Can Market Failure Cause Political Failure?," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 122, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Hedman Jansson, Kristina & Huisman Chelsey, Jo & Lagerkvist, Carl Johan & Rabinowicz, Ewa, 2013. "Agricultural Credit Market Institutions: A Comparison of Selected European Countries," Factor Markets Working Papers 143, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Anthony M. Simpasa, 2013. "Working Paper 168 - Competition and Market Structure in the Zambian Banking Sector," Working Paper Series 447, African Development Bank.