Report NEP-BAN-2013-01-19This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cihak, Martin & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Johnston, R. Barry, 2013. "Incentive audits : a new approach to financial regulation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6308, The World Bank.
- Erel, Isil & Nadauld, Taylor & Stulz, Rene M., 2012. "Why Did Holdings of Highly-Rated Securitization Tranches Differ So Much across Banks?," Working Paper Series 2012-27, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Michael McAleer & Juan-�ngel Jim�nez-Mart�n & Teodosio P�rez-Amaral, 2013. "Has the Basel Accord Improved Risk Management During the Global Financial Crisis?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-010/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Menno Broos & Krit Carlier & Jan Kakes & Eric Klaaijsen, 2012. "Shadow Banking: An Exploratory Study for the Netherlands," DNB Occasional Studies 1005, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Lawrence Christiano & Roberto Motto & Massimo Rostagno, 2013. "Risk Shocks," NBER Working Papers 18682, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Timothy Bianco & Dieter Gramlich & Mikhail V. Oet & Stephen J. Ong, 2012. "Financial stress index: a lens for supervising the financial system," Working Paper 1237, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Lawrence Christiano & Daisuke Ikeda, 2013. "Leverage Restrictions in a Business Cycle Model," NBER Working Papers 18688, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clemens Bonner & Sylvester Eijffinger, 2012. "The Impact of the LCR on the Interbank Money Market," DNB Working Papers 364, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Martin Brown & Stefan Trautmann & Razvan Vlahu, 2012. "Contagious Bank Runs: Experimental Evidence," DNB Working Papers 363, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Siregar, Reza, 2013. "Globalized Banking Sectors: Features and Policy Implications amidst Global Uncertainties," MPRA Paper 43709, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Jackowicz, Krzysztof & Kowalewski, Oskar & Kozłowski, Łukasz, 2012. "Market Discipline during Crisis: Evidence from Bank Depositors in Transition Countries," MPRA Paper 43693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicola Gennaioli & Alberto Martin & Stefano Rossi, 2012. "Sovereign Default, Domestic Banks, and Financial Institutions," Working Papers 462, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- G. Coco & D. De Meza & G. Pignataro & F. Reito, 2013. "Take the money and run: making profits by paying borrowers to stay home," Working Papers wp861, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Christoph Gortz & John D Tsoukalas, 2012. "News and Financial Intermediation in Aggregate and Sectoral Fluctuations," Discussion Papers 12-10, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Biliana Alexandrova-Kabadjova & Francisco Solís-Robleda, 2012. "The Mexican Experience in How the Settlement of Large Payments is Performed in the Presence of a High Volume of Small Payments," Working Papers 2012-17, Banco de México.
- Katya Kartashova & Ben Tomlin, 2013. "House Prices, Consumption and the Role of Non-Mortgage Debt," Working Papers 13-2, Bank of Canada.