Report NEP-BAN-2009-05-30This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joshua Aizenman, 2009. "Financial Crisis and the Paradox of Under- and Over-Regulation," NBER Working Papers 15018, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- D Subbarao, 2009. "Information Technology and Banking – A Continuing Agenda," Working Papers id:1978, eSocialSciences.
- Bruche, Max & Suarez, Javier, 2009. "The Macroeconomics of Money Market Freezes," CEPR Discussion Papers 7304, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christine Marsal, 2009. "L’évaluation des performances et le degré d’autonomie des acteurs locaux:le cas des banques de réseau - Performance measurement and allocation of decision rights:the case of retail banking," Working Papers CREGO 1090403, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901041 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fuchun Li, 2009. "Testing for Financial Contagion with Applications to the Canadian Banking System," Working Papers 09-14, Bank of Canada.
- Andreas Stephan & Andriy Tsapin & Oleksandr Talavera, 2009. "Why Do Firms Switch Their Main Bank?: Theory and Evidence from Ukraine," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 894, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Aleksandra Zdzienicka-Durand, 2009. "Vulnerabilities in Central and Eastern Europe : Credit Growth," Post-Print halshs-00384566, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00387078 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Julien Chevallier & Emilie Alberola, 2009. "Banking and Borrowing in the EU ETS: An Econometric Appraisal of the 2005-2007 Intertemporal Market," Working Papers halshs-00388071, HAL.