Report NEP-BAN-2009-01-10This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elijah Brewer, III & George G. Kaufman & Larry D. Wall, 2008. "Bank capital ratios across countries: why do they vary?," Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta 2008-27, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Issam Hallak & Paul Schure, 2008. "Why Larger Lenders obtain Higher Returns: Evidence from Sovereign Syndicated Loans," Department Discussion Papers 0802, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Una Okonkwo Osili & Anna Paulson, 2008. "Bank crises and investor confidence," Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago WP-08-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Shane M. Sherlund, 2008. "The past, present, and future of subprime mortgages," Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 2008-63, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- J. Christina Wang & Susanto Basu & John G. Fernald, 2008. "A General-Equilibrium Asset-Pricing Approach to the Measurement of Nominal and Real Bank Output," NBER Working Papers 14616, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ignacio Hernando & MarÃa J. Nieto & Larry D. Wall, 2008. "Determinants of domestic and cross-border bank acquisitions in the European Union," Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta 2008-26, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Antonella Foglia, 2008. "Stress testing credit risk: a survey of authorities' approaches," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 37, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Susanto Basu & Robert Inklaar & J. Christina Wang, 2008. "The Value of Risk: Measuring the Service Output of U.S. Commercial Banks," NBER Working Papers 14615, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kok, Christoffer & Marqués-Ibáñez, David & Rossi, Carlotta, 2009. "Modelling loans to non-financial corporations in the euro area," Working Paper Series 0989, European Central Bank.