Report NEP-BAN-2008-11-04This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olga Bohachova, 2008. "The Impact of Macroeconomic Factors on Risks in the Banking Sector: A Cross-Country Empirical Assessment," IAW Discussion Papers, Institut fÃ¼r Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW) 44, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Schaeck, Klaus & Čihák, Martin, 2008. "How does competition affect efficiency and soundness in banking? New empirical evidence," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0932, European Central Bank.
- Robert M. Feinberg & Kara M. Reynolds, 2008. "An Examination of Entry and Competitive Performance in Rural Banking Markets," Working Papers, American University, Department of Economics 2008-05, American University, Department of Economics.
- Christa Hainz & Laurent Weill & Christophe J. Godlewski, 2008. "Bank Competition and Collateral: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), UniversitÃ© de Strasbourg 2008-19, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Philip Bond & David K. Musto & Bilge Yilmaz, 2008. "Predatory mortgage lending," Working Papers 08-24, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Jacobson, Tor & Kindell, Rikard & Lindé, Jesper & Roszbach, Kasper, 2008. "Firm Default and Aggregate Fluctuations," Working Paper Series, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden) 226, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- William Wild, 2008. "A New Structure for Regulated Bank Lending in a Cyclical Downturn," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology 239, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- ONO Arito & SAKAI Koji & UESUGI Iichiro, 2008. "The Effects of Collateral on SME Performance in Japan," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 08037, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Geetesh Bhardwaj & Rajdeep Sengupta, 2008. "Where's the smoking gun? a study of underwriting standards for US subprime mortgages," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis 2008-036, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Jakub Seidler, 2008. "Implied Market Loss Given Default: structural-model approach," Working Papers IES, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies 2008/26, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Oct 2008.