Report NEP-BAN-2008-03-25This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Edward J. Kane, 2008. "Regulation and Supervision: An Ethical Perspective," NBER Working Papers 13895, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Javier Santiso, 2007. "The Democratic Banker," OECD Development Centre Policy Insights 38, OECD Publishing.
- Christophe J. Godlewski, 2008. "Banking Environment, Agency Costs, and Loan Syndication : A Cross-Country Analysis," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2008-08, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg (France).
- Elena Loukoianova, 2008. "Analysis of the Efficiency and Profitability of the Japanese Banking System," IMF Working Papers 08/63, International Monetary Fund.
- Fatma Cebenoyan & A. Sinan Cebenoyan, 2008. "Subordinated debt, uninsured deposits, and market discipline: evidence from U.S. bank holding companies," Hunter College Department of Economics Working Papers 421, Hunter College: Department of Economics.
- Badulescu, Daniel & Bac, Dorin, 2007. "Forms And Dimensions Of Foreign Capital Expansion In The Banking Sector Of Central And Eastern Europe. A Regional Perspective," MPRA Paper 7835, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luca Colombo & Gilberto Turati, 2008. "The Role of the Local Business Environment in Banking Consolidation," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia e Finanza ief0076, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Busetta, Giovanni & Presbitero, Andrea F., 2008.
"Confidi, Piccole Imprese E Banche: Un'Analisi Empirica
[Mutual Loan-Guarantee Societies, Small Firms and Banks: An Empirical Investigation]," MPRA Paper 7832, University Library of Munich, Germany.