Report NEP-BAN-2007-05-12This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antoni Garrido Torres & Pere Arqué Castells, 2006. "The choice of banking firm: Are the interest rate a significant criteria?," Working Papers, Xarxa de ReferÃ¨ncia en Economia Aplicada (XREAP) CREAP2006-08, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Dec 2006.
- Hübler, Olaf Hübler & Menkhoff, Lukas & Suwanaporn, Chodechai, 2007. "Financial Liberalisation in Emerging Markets: How Does Bank Lending Change?," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP), Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche FakultÃ¤t dp-364, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Ugo Albertazzi, 2007. "Loan Maturity and renegotiation evidence from the lending practices of large and small banks," FMG Discussion Papers, Financial Markets Group dp588, Financial Markets Group.
- Pozzolo, Alberto Franco & Focarelli, Dario, 2007. "Cross-Border M&As in the Financial Sector. Is Banking Different from Insurance?," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI esdp07032, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Joydeep Bhattacharya & Joseph H. Haslag & Antoine Martin, 2007. "Why does overnight liquidity cost more than intraday liquidity?," Staff Reports, Federal Reserve Bank of New York 281, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2004. "Measuring efficiency of Islamic banks: criteria, methods, and social priorities," MPRA Paper 2977, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kim, Joocheol & Lee, Duyeol, 2007. "Simulation based approach for measuring concentration risk," MPRA Paper 2968, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Apr 2007.
- William Adams & Liran Einav & Jonathan Levin, 2007. "Liquidity Constraints and Imperfect Information in Subprime Lending," NBER Working Papers 13067, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antoine Martin & James McAndrews, 2007. "Liquidity-saving mechanisms," Staff Reports, Federal Reserve Bank of New York 282, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Herrala, Risto & Kauko, Karlo, 2007. "Household loan loss risk in Finland – estimations and simulations with micro data," Research Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland 5/2007, Bank of Finland.
- Martin Brown & Tullio Jappelli & Marco Pagano, 2007. "Information Sharing and Credit: Firm-Level Evidence from Transition Countries," CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy 178, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2002. "Mudaraba as a mode of finance in Islamic banking: theory, practice and problems," MPRA Paper 2951, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paiella, Monica & Pozzolo, Alberto Franco, 2007. "Choosing Between Fixed and Adjustable Rate Mortgages," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI esdp07033, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.