Report NEP-ARA-2010-01-30This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Meltem Muftuler-Bac & Yaprak Gursoy, 2009. "Is there an Europeanisation of Turkish foreign policy? An addendum to the literature on EU candidates," RECON Online Working Papers Series 15, RECON.
- Omay, Tolga & Aluftekin, Nilay & Karadagli, Ece C., 2009. "The relationship between output growth and inflation: Evidence from Turkey," MPRA Paper 19953, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alsayyed, Nidal, 2009. "The Guide to Islamic Economics, Banking, and Finance," MPRA Paper 20128, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:evo:wpecon:2009_02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Irineu E. Carvalho Filho & Rudolfs Bems, 2009. "Exchange Rate Assessments: Methodologies for Oil Exporting Countries," IMF Working Papers 09/281, International Monetary Fund.
- Kenji Moriyama, 2010. "The Spillover Effects of the Global Crisis on Economic Activity in MENA Emerging Market Countries-An Analysis Using the Financial Stress Index," IMF Working Papers 10/8, International Monetary Fund.
- Sufian Eltayeb Mohamed, 2009. "Workers’ Remittances and Growth in MENA Labor Exporting Countries," Working Papers 2009.10, International Network for Economic Research - INFER.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:20081 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Samya Beidas-Strom & Weicheng Lian & Ashwaq Maseeh, 2009. "The Housing Cycle in Emerging Middle Eastern Economies and its Macroeconomic Policy Implications," IMF Working Papers 09/288, International Monetary Fund.