Report NEP-ARA-2009-07-28This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of Arab World. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olivier Gervais & Ilan Kolet, 2009. "The Outlook for the Global Supply of Oil: Running on Faith?," Discussion Papers 09-9, Bank of Canada.
- James L. Butkiewicz & Zeliha Ozdogan, 2009. "Financial crisis, monetary policy reform and the monetary transmission mechanism in Turkey," Working Papers 09-04, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Okay, Nesrin & Konukman, Alp Er S. & Akman, Ugur, 2009. "Analysis of Innovation and Energy Profiles in the Turkish Manufacturing Sector," MPRA Paper 16344, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abou-Ali, Hala & El-Azony, Hesham & El-Laithy, Heba & Haughton, Jonathan & Khandker, Shahidur R., 2009. "Evaluating the impact of Egyptian social fund for development programs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4993, The World Bank.
- Ercan Eren & Serkan Çiçek, 2009. "Küreselleşme ve Enflasyon: Küresel Çıktı Açığı Hipotezi-Türkiye Örneği," Working Papers 0014, Yildiz Technical University, Department of Economics, revised 2009.