Report NEP-AGR-2013-09-06This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Meena, M.S. & Singh, K.M., 2013. "Conservation Agriculture: Innovations, Constraints and Strategies for Adoption," MPRA Paper 49380, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Aug 2013.
- Singh, K.M. & Meena, M.S., 2013. "Economics of Conservation Agriculture: An Overview," MPRA Paper 49381, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Aug 2013.
- Mareike Lange, 2013. "EU Biofuel Policies In Practise - A Carbon Map for Kalimantan and Sumatra," Kiel Working Papers 1863, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Nicholas Kilimani, 2013. "Water Resource Accounts for Uganda: Use and Policy Relevancy," Working Papers 201347, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- R. Balasubramanian & K.N. Selvaraj, . "Poverty, Private Property and Common Pool Resource Management: The Case of Irrigation Tanks in South India," Working papers 79, The South Asian Network for Development and Environmental Economics.
- Francis Mwesigye & Tomoya Matsumoto, 2013. "Rural-rural Migration and Land Conflicts: Implications on Agricultural Productivity in Uganda," GRIPS Discussion Papers 13-17, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Tiwari, Sailesh & Skoufias, Emmanuel & Sherpa, Maya, 2013. "Shorter, cheaper, quicker, better : linking measures of household food security to nutritional outcomes in Bangladesh, Nepal, Pakistan, Uganda, and Tanzania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6584, The World Bank.
- Afsana Haque In this paper, we investigate the effects of submergence due to heavy rainfall and river over-flow on rice production in the coastal Barisal region of Bangladesh. Our study uses plot le, . "Climate Change, Submergence and Rice Yield: Evidence from Coastal Barisal, Bangladesh," Working papers 80, The South Asian Network for Development and Environmental Economics.
- Singh, K.M. & Singh, R.K.P. & Kumar, Anjani, 2013. "Male Worker Migration and Women Empowerment: The case of Bihar, India," MPRA Paper 49385, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Aug 2013.
- Anyck Dauphin, 2013. "The Role of Polygyny in the Intrahousehold Efficiency of Agricultural Production in West Africa," Cahiers de recherche 1323, CIRPEE.
- Ignazio Musu, 2013. "Economic Analysis, Sustainability and Environmental Commons," Working Papers 2013:20, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Johane Dikgang and Edwin Muchapondwa, 2013. "Conservation Fees in the Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park between Botswana and South Africa in the Presence of Land Restitution," Working Papers 368, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Leonidas A. Zampetakis & Afroditi Anagnosti & Stelios Rozakis, 2013. "Understanding entrepreneurial intentions of students in agriculture and related sciences," Working Papers 2013-4, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Stefano Balbi & Carlo Giupponi & Roland Olschewski & Vahid Mojtahed, 2013. "The economics of hydro-meteorological disasters: approaching the estimation of the total costs," Working Papers 2013-12, BC3.
- Liam Wagner & Ian Ross & John Foster & Ben Hankamer, 2013. "Tracking global fuel supply, CO2 emissions and sustainable development," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 7-2013, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Halicioglu, Ferda, 2013. "Dynamics of obesity in Finland," MPRA Paper 48342, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Keefer, Philip, 2013. "Organizing for prosperity : collective action, political parties and the political economy of development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6583, The World Bank.