Report NEP-AGR-2010-01-10This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Domingo, Sonny N. & Gonzales, Kathrina G. & Mina, Christian D. & Reyes, Celia M., 2009. "Policy Options for Rice and Corn Farmers in the Face of Seasonal Climate Variability," Discussion Papers DP 2009-11, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Domingo, Sonny N. & Reyes, Celia M., 2009. "Crop Insurance: Security for Farmers and Agricultural Stakeholders in the Face of Seasonal Climate Variability," Discussion Papers DP 2009-12, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Briones, Roehlano M., 2009. "Agricultural Diversification and the Fruits and Vegetables Subsector: Policy Issues and Development Constraints in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2009-02, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Datar, Gayatri & Del Carpio, Ximena V., 2009. "Are irrigation rehabilitation projects good for poor farmers in Peru ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5154, The World Bank.
- Céline Bignebat & Laure Latruffe, 2009. "Twenty years of land reforms in Central and Eastern Europe: state of play and outlook," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 09-19, INRA UMR SMART.
- Nghia Dai Tran, 2009. "Transition to Organic Tea Production in the Thai Nguyen Province, Vietnam: Economic and Environmental Impacts," EEPSEA Research Report rr2009062, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Jun 2009.
- Nghia Dai Tran, 2009. "Is Organic Tea the Best Brew? - An Assessment of Options for Vietnamese Tea Production," EEPSEA Policy Brief pb2009062, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Jun 2009.
- Isabelle Delforge, 2009. "Contract Farming in Thailand: A View from the Farm," Working Papers id:2340, eSocialSciences.
- de Guzman, Rosalina G. & Mina, Christian D. & Crean, Jason & Parton, Kevin & Reyes, Celia M., 2009. "Incorporating Regional Rice Production Models in Rice Importation Simulation Model: a Stochastic Programming Approach," Discussion Papers DP 2009-28, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:2331 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- van Tongeren, Frank & Beghin, John C. & Marette, Stephan, 2009. "A Cost-Benefit Framework for the Assessment of Non-Tariff Measures in Agro-Food Trade," Staff General Research Papers 13146, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Albert, Jose Ramon G. & Molano, Wilma, 2009. "Estimation of the Food Poverty Line," Discussion Papers DP 2009-14, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Marita Laukkanen & NAUGES CÃ©line, 2009. "Environmental and production cost impacts of no-till: estimates from observed behavior," LERNA Working Papers 09.28.304, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Item repec:eid:wpaper:21/09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nicola Gallai & Jean-Michel Salles & Charles Figuières & Bernard E. Vaissière, 2009. "Economic assessment of an insect pollinator decline: A general equilibrium analysis," Working Papers 09-17, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Dec 2009.
- Fulgence J. Mishili & Anna A. Temu & Joan Fulton & J. Lowenberg-DeBoer, 2009. "Consumer Preferences As Drivers Of The Common Bean Trade In Tanzania: A Marketing Perspective," Working Papers 09-02, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Item repec:eid:wpaper:11/09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jin Jiangjun & Rodelio Subade & Orapan Nabangchang & Truong Dang Thuy & Anabeth L. Indab, 2009. "Willingness to Pay for Marine Turtle Conservation in Asia: A Cross-Country Perspective," EEPSEA Policy Brief pb2009052, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised May 2009.