Report NEP-AGR-2009-01-31This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Selloane Khoabane & Philip Black, 2009. "The effect of livestock theft on household poverty in developing countries: The case of Lesotho," Working Papers 02/2009, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Jonathan Brooks & George Dyer & Ed Taylor, 2008. "Modelling Agricultural Trade and Policy Impacts in Less Developed Countries," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 11, OECD Publishing.
- Miet Maaertens & Johan F.M. Swinnen, 2009. "Gender and Modern Supply Chains in Developing Countries," LICOS Discussion Papers 23109, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Pierluigi Conzo & Giuseppina Gianfreda, 2009. "Market access, organic farming and productivity: the determinants of creation of economic value on a sample of Fair Trade affiliated Thai farmers," Econometica Working Papers wp05, Econometica.
- Muller, Adrian, 2009. "Benefits of Organic Agriculture as a Climate Change Adaptation and Mitigation Strategy in Developing Countries," Working Papers in Economics 343, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 01 Feb 2009.
- Dalila Cervantes-Godoy & Jonathan Brooks, 2008. "Smallholder Adjustment in Middle-Income Countries: Issues and Policy Responses," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 12, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:isu:genres:13024 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gerichhausen, M. & Berkhout, E.D. & Hamers, H.J.M. & Manyong, V.M., 2008. "A Game Theoretic Approach to Analyse Cooperation between Rural Households in Northern Nigeria," Discussion Paper 2008-62, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Simla Tokgoz, 2009. "Impact of Energy Markets on the EU Agricultural Sector, The," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 09-wp485, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Valenzuela, Ernesto & Kym Anderson, 2009. "Alternative Agricultural Price Distortions for CGE Analysis of Developing Countries, 2004 and 1980-84," GTAP Research Memoranda 2925, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Sunantar Setboonsarng & Rouselle F. Lavado, 2009. "Does Organic Agriculture Lead to Better Health among Organic and Conventional Farmers in Thailand? An Investigation of Health Expenditure among Organic and Conventional Farmers in Thailand," Working Papers id:1844, eSocialSciences.
- Thomas J. Miceli & C. F. Sirmans & Geoffrey K. Turnbull, 2009. "Lease Defaults and the Efficient Mitigation of Damages," Working papers 2009-07, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- John Gibson & David McKenzie, 2008. "Preliminary Impacts of a New Seasonal Work Program on Rural Household Incomes in the Pacific," Working Papers in Economics 08/18, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Brant Abbott & G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2008. "Can Domestication of Wildlife Lead to Conservation? The Economics of Tiger Farming in China," Working Papers 2009-01, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- John Gibson & Xiangzheng Deng & Geua Boe-Gibson & Scott Rozelle & Jikun Huang, 2008. "Which Households Are Most Distant from Health Centers in Rural China? Evidence from a GIS Network Analysis," Working Papers in Economics 08/19, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Brigitte Granville, 2009. "Trust In Fairtrade: The 'Feel-Good' Effect," Working Papers 27, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.