Report NEP-AGR-2008-11-11This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wang, Jinxia & Mendelsohn, Robert & Dinar, Ariel & Huang, Jikun, 2008. "How China's farmers adapt to climate change," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 4758, The World Bank.
- Katsushi Imai & Raghav Gaiha & Ganesh Thapa, 2008. "Supply response to changes in agricultural commodity prices in Asian countries," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series, Economics, The University of Manchester 0808, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Eduardo Zegarra & Javier Escobal & Ursula Aldana, 2008. "Titling, Credit Constraints and Rental Markets in Rural Peru: Exploring Channels and Conditioned Impacts," Research Department Publications, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department 2012, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Harashima, Azusa, 2008. "The Impact of Tobacco Production Liberalization on Smallholders in Malawi," IDE Discussion Papers, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO) 170, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Wittenberg, Eric & Wolf, Christopher A., 2006. "2005 Michigan Dairy Farm Business Analysis Summary," Staff Papers, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics 9307, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Hazarika, Gautam & Guha-Khasnobis, Basudeb, 2008. "Household Access to Microcredit and Children's Food Security in Rural Malawi: A Gender Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 3793, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:isu:genres:13003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lindhjem, Henrik & Navrud, Ståle, 2008. "Internet CV surveys – a cheap, fast way to get large samples of biased values?," MPRA Paper 11471, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lindhjem, Henrik & Navrud, Ståle, 2008. "Asking for Individual or Household Willingness to Pay for Environmental Goods? Implication for aggregate welfare measures," MPRA Paper 11469, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tord Kjellstrom & R. Sari Kovats & Simon J. Lloyd & Tom Holt & Tol, Richard S. J., 2008. "The Direct Impact of Climate Change on Regional Labour Productivity," Papers, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) WP260, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Balabanov, Todor & Schwarzbauer, Wolfgang, 2008. "The Enhanced Use of Wood-biomass. Macroeconomic, Sectoral and Environmental Impacts," Economics Series, Institute for Advanced Studies 227, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Noureddine Krichene, 2008. "Recent Inflationary Trends in World Commodities Markets," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 08/130, International Monetary Fund.
- Elisabetta Croci Angelini & Alessandra Michelangeli, 2008. "Measuring Well-Being differences across EU Countries. A Multidimensional Analysis of Income, Housing, Health, and Education," Working Papers, Macerata University, Department of Studies on Economic Development (DiSSE) 15-2008, Macerata University, Department of Studies on Economic Development (DiSSE), revised Nov 2008.