Report NEP-AGR-2008-03-15This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefan Baumgärtner & Martin F. Quaas, 2008. "Managing increasing environmental risks through agro-biodiversity and agri-environmental policies," Working Paper Series in Economics 80, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Searchinger, Timothy & Heimlich, Ralph & Houghton, R. A. & Dong, Fengxia & Elobeid, Amani & Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & Tokgoz, Simla & Hayes, Dermot J. & Yu, Hun-Hsiang, 2008. "Use of U.S. Croplands for Biofuels Increases Greenhouse Gases Through Emissions from Land-Use Change," Staff General Research Papers 12881, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Thapa, Sridhar, 2007. "The relationship between farm size and productivity: empirical evidence from the Nepalese mid-hills," MPRA Paper 7638, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2007.
- Markus Groth, 2008. "An empirical examination of repeated auctions for biodiversity conservation contracts," Working Paper Series in Economics 78, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Kundu, AMIT, 2007. "Family Labourforce as a Determinant of Tenancy-Labour Interlinked Contract," MPRA Paper 7615, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Dec 2007.
- Khan, haider, 2008. "Analyzing Poverty Impact of Trade Liberalization Policies in CGE Models: Theory and Some Policy Experiments in Agricultural and Non-agricultural Sectors in South Asia," MPRA Paper 7609, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2008.
- Myers, Erin C., 2007. "Policies to Reduce Emissions from Deforestation and Degradation (REDD) in Tropical Forests: An Examination of the Issues Facing the Incorporation of REDD into Market-Based Climate Policies," Discussion Papers dp-07-50, Resources For the Future.
- Halliday, Timothy J., 2008. "Migration, Risk and the Intra-Household Allocation of Labor in El Salvador," IZA Discussion Papers 3322, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:hah:icardp:1907 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hall, Andy, 2008. "Embedding Research in Society: Development Assistance Options for Supporting Agricultural Innovation in a Global Knowledge Economy," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 011, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Johan F.M. Swinnen & Scott Rozelle & Tao Xiang & Thijs Vandemoortele, 2008. "A Theory of Standards-Driven Rural Development," LICOS Discussion Papers 19908, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.