Report NEP-AGR-2008-02-16This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jay Akridge & Mike Boehlje & Allan Gray & Aaron Reimer, 2007. "Market Segmentation Practices Of Retail Crop Input Firms," Working Papers 07-03, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Wolfram Schlenker & Michael J. Roberts, 2008. "Estimating the Impact of Climate Change on Crop Yields: The Importance of Nonlinear Temperature Effects," NBER Working Papers 13799, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jennifer Golan & Jann Lay, 2008. "More Coffee, More Cigarettes? Coffee Market Liberalisation, Gender, and Bargaining in Uganda," Kiel Working Papers 1402, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Katsushi Imai & Raghav Gaiha & Ganesh Thapa, 2008. "Food and oil prices," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series, Economics, The University of Manchester 0801, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Massimo Alfonso Russo & Roberto Gismondi, 2007. "Methodological Proposals for a Qualitative Evaluation of Italian Durum Wheat Varieties," Quaderni DSEMS, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia 23-2007, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Rina Oktaviani & Dedi Budiman Hakim & Hermanto Siregar & Sahara Sahara, 2007. "Impact of a Lower Oil Subsidy on Indonesian Macroeconomic Performance, Agricultural Sector and Poverty Incidences: a Recursive Dynamic Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers MPIA, PEP-MPIA 2007-28, PEP-MPIA.
- Ibanez, Marcela & Carlsson, Fredrik, 2008. "A choice experiment on coca cropping," Working Papers in Economics 287, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 01 Apr 2008.
- Pasquale Lucio Scandizzo & Marco Ventura, 2008. "Contingent valuation of natural resources: a case study for Sicily," ISAE Working Papers, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY) 91, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00243054_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Abay Mulatu, 2008. "Weighing the relative importance of environmental regulation for industry location," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series, Economics, The University of Manchester 0803, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Otto, Daniel & Monchuck, Daniel C. & Barr, Kanlaya Jintanakul & Kling, Catherine L., 2007. "The Economic Value of Iowa's Natural Resources," Staff General Research Papers 12869, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Geoffroy Enjolras & Robert Kast, 2008. "Using participating and financial contracts to insure catastrophe risk: Implications for crop risk management," Working Papers, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier 08-01, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Jan 2008.