Report NEP-AGR-2006-12-16This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Louis Putterman, 2006. "Agriculture, Diffusion,and Development: Ripple Effects of the Neolithic Revolutions," Working Papers 2006-19, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12705 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Beghin, John C., 2006. "Nontariff Barriers," Staff General Research Papers 12703, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Christian Schubert, 2006. "Fairness in Urban Land Use: An Evolutionary Contribution to Law & Economics," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2005-22, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Tamar Keasar & Gad Pollak & Rachel Arnon & Dan Cohen & Avi Shmida, 2006. "Honesty of Signaling and Pollinator Attraction: The Case of Flag-Like Bracts," Discussion Paper Series dp438, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 2006. "The Effect of Monetary Policy on Real Commodity Prices," NBER Working Papers 12713, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Susanne D. Mueller, 2006. "Rural Development, Environmental Sustainability, and Poverty Alleviation: A Critique of Current Paradigms," Working Papers 11, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Bigsten, Arne, 2006. "Aid and Economic Development in Africa," Working Papers in Economics 237, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Erik S. Reinert, 2006. "Development and Social Goals: Balancing Aid and Development to Prevent ‘Welfare Colonialism’," Working Papers 14, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00119414 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00118778 is not listed on IDEAS anymore