Report NEP-AGR-2005-09-11This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:eab:microe:588 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eab:tradew:587 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Feng, Hongli & Kling, Catherine L. & Kurkalova, Lyubov A. & Secchi, Silvia & Gassman, Philip W., 2005. "Conservation Reserve Program in the Presence of a Working Land Alternative: Implications for Environmental Quality, Program Participation, and Income Transfer, The," Staff General Research Papers 12411, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Juliano Junqueira Assunção, 2005. "Non-agricultural land use and land reform: theory and evidence from Brazil," Textos para discussÃ£o 496, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Köhlin, Gunnar & Mekonnen, Alemu & Yesuf, Mahmud, 2005. "Are Agricultural Extension Packages What Ethiopian Farmers Want? A Stated Preference Analysis," Working Papers in Economics 172, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Juliano Junqueira Assunção & Luiz Henrique Braido, 2005. "Testing competing explanations for the inverse productivity puzzle," Textos para discussÃ£o 500, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Héla Hadj Ali & Sébastien Lecocq & Michael Visser, 2005. "The impact of gurus : Parker grades and en primeur wine prices," Research Unit Working Papers 0507, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12410 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eab:microe:561 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eab:govern:586 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aviv Nevo & Konstantinos Hatzitaskos, 2005. "Why Does the Average Price of Tuna Fall During Lent?," NBER Working Papers 11572, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Djebbari, Habiba, 2005. "The Impact on Nutrition of the Intrahousehold Distribution of Power," IZA Discussion Papers 1701, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).