Report NEP-AGE-2013-10-02This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Masaya Yasuoka, 2013. "Subsidies for Elderly Care in Pay-As-You-Go Pension," Discussion Paper Series 109, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Sep 2013.
- Vincenzo Galasso & Paola Profeta, 2013. "From Family Culture to Welfare State Design," CHILD Working Papers Series 14, Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic Economics (CHILD) - CCA.
- Kevin E. Cahill, & Michael D. Giandrea, & Joseph F. Quinn, 2013. "Are Gender Differences Emerging in the Retirement Patterns of the Early Boomers?," Working Papers 468, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Alicia H. Munnell & Jean-Pierre Aubry & Josh Hurwitz, 2013. "How Sensitive is Public Pension Funding to Investment Returns?," Issues in Brief ibslp34, Center for Retirement Research.
- Backman, Mikaela & Karlsson, Charlie, 2013. "Who says life is over after 55? Entrepreneurship and an aging population," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 325, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Jan Hagemejer & Krzysztof Makarski & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2013. "Efficiency of the pension reform: the welfare effects of various fiscal closures," Working Papers 2013-23, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Miguel Sánchez Romero & Naohiro Ogawa & Rikiya Matsukura, 2013. "To give or not to give: bequest estimate and wealth impact based on a CGE model with realistic demography in Japan," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2013-012, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Christine Ho, 2013. "Grandchild Care, Intergenerational Transfers, and Grandparents’ Labor Supply," Working Papers 06-2013, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- James Bailey, 2013. "Who Pays the High Health Costs of Older Workers? Evidence from Prostate Cancer Screening Mandates," DETU Working Papers 1302, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- Patrick A. Imam, 2013. "Shock from Graying: Is the Demographic Shift Weakening Monetary Policy Effectiveness," IMF Working Papers 13/191, International Monetary Fund.
- David Backus & Thomas Cooley & Espen Henriksen, 2013. "Demography and Low Frequency Capital Flows," NBER Working Papers 19465, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sandro Turcio & Paolo Calza Bini, 2005. " Active Ageing and the Labour Market. Country report in Italy," IRPPS Working Papers 9bis:2005, National Research Council, Institute for Research on Population and Social Policies.