Report NEP-AGE-2012-05-08This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard W. Evans & Kerk L. Phillips, 2012. "Simulating Utah State Pension Reform," BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory Working Paper Series 2012-01, Brigham Young University, Department of Economics, BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory.
- Hairault, Jean-Olivier & Langot, François & Zylberberg, Andre, 2012. "Equilibrium Unemployment and Retirement," IZA Discussion Papers 6511, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Axel H. Börsch-Supan & Michela Coppola & Anette Reil-Held, 2012. "Riester Pensions in Germany: Design, Dynamics, Targetting Success and Crowding-In," NBER Working Papers 18014, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bratberg, Espen & Nilsen, Øivind Anti & Vaage, Kjell, 2012. "Is Recipiency of Disability Pension Hereditary?," IZA Discussion Papers 6508, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Green, David A. & Riddell, W. Craig, 2012. "Ageing and Literacy Skills: Evidence from Canada, Norway and the United States," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2012-16, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 27 Apr 2012.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Gerard, Maarten & Kendzia, Michael J. & Mayrhuber, Christine & Nielsen, Conny & Rünstler, Gerhard & Url, Thomas, 2011. "Report No. 42: Pension Systems in the EU – Contingent Liabilities and Assets in the Public and Private Sector," IZA Research Reports 42, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yeung, Gary Y.C. & van den Berg, Gerard J. & Lindeboom, Maarten & Portrait, France, 2012. "The Impact of Early Life Economic Conditions on Cause-Specific Mortality During Adulthood," IZA Discussion Papers 6520, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alicia H. Munnell, 2012. "Social Security's Financial Outlook: the 2012 Update in Perspective," Issues in Brief ib2012-9, Center for Retirement Research, revised Apr 2012.
- Nicole Fasquelle & Koen Hendrickx & Christophe Joyeux & Igor Lebrun, 2012. "Working Paper 05-12 - The methodology developed by the Federal Planning Bureau to produce long-term scenarios," Working Papers 1205, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.