Report NEP-AGE-2012-01-18This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexandre Laurin & William B.P. Robson, 2011. "Ottawa's Pension Gap: The Growing and Under-reported Cost of Federal Employee Pensions," e-briefs 127, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Giuseppe Marotta, 2011. "Are defined contribution pension schemes socially sustainable? A conceptual map from a macroprudential perspective," Department of Economics 0671, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Tim Krieger & Jens Ruhose, 2011. "“Honey, I shrunk the kids’ benefits!” — Revisiting intergenerational conflict in OECD countries," Working Papers 46, University of Paderborn, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Benoit Dostie & Pierre Thomas Léger, 2011. "Firm-Sponsored Classroom Training: Is It Worth It For Older Workers?," Cahiers de recherche 11-06, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- M. Picchio & J. C. Van Ours, 2011. "Retaining through Training Even for Older Workers," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/748, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Mathew Greenwald & Andrew G. Biggs & Lisa Schneider, 2011. "Financial Advisors' Role in Influencing Social Security Claiming," Working Papers 894, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Keith Ambachtsheer & Keith Waitzer, 2011. "Saving Pooled Registered Pension Plans: It's Up To the Provinces," e-briefs 128, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Robert Clark & Melinda Sandler Morrill & Jennifer Maki, 2011. "Encouraging New Hires to Save for Retirement," Working Papers 892, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Strulik, Holger, 2011. "Optimal Aging with Uncertain Death," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover dp-488, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Michael Hurd & James P. Smith & Julie Zissimopoulos, 2011. "Intervivos Giving Over the Lifecycle," Working Papers 524-1, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Coughlan, Guy & Khalaf-Allah, Marwa & Ye, Yijing & Kumar, Sumit & Cairns, Andrew & Blake, David & Dowd, Kevin, 2011. "Longevity hedging 101: A framework for longevity basis risk analysis and hedge effectiveness," MPRA Paper 35743, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maksym Obrizan & George L. Wehby, 2012. "Health Expenditures And Life Expectancy Around The World: A Quantile Regression Approach," Discussion Papers 47, Kyiv School of Economics.