Report NEP-AGE-2012-01-18This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexandre Laurin & William B.P. Robson, 2011. "Ottawa's Pension Gap: The Growing and Under-reported Cost of Federal Employee Pensions," e-briefs, C.D. Howe Institute 127, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Giuseppe Marotta, 2011. "Are defined contribution pension schemes socially sustainable? A conceptual map from a macroprudential perspective," Department of Economics, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi" 0671, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Item repec:pdn:wpaper:46 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Benoit Dostie & Pierre Thomas Léger, 2011. "Firm-Sponsored Classroom Training: Is It Worth It For Older Workers?," Cahiers de recherche 11-06, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- M. Picchio & J. C. Van Ours, 2011. "Retaining through Training Even for Older Workers," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration 11/748, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Mathew Greenwald & Andrew G. Biggs & Lisa Schneider, 2011. "Financial Advisors' Role in Influencing Social Security Claiming," Working Papers, RAND Corporation Publications Department 894, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Keith Ambachtsheer & Keith Waitzer, 2011. "Saving Pooled Registered Pension Plans: It's Up To the Provinces," e-briefs, C.D. Howe Institute 128, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Robert Clark & Melinda Sandler Morrill & Jennifer Maki, 2011. "Encouraging New Hires to Save for Retirement," Working Papers, RAND Corporation Publications Department 892, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Strulik, Holger, 2011. "Optimal Aging with Uncertain Death," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP), Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche FakultÃ¤t dp-488, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Michael Hurd & James P. Smith & Julie Zissimopoulos, 2011. "Intervivos Giving Over the Lifecycle," Working Papers, RAND Corporation Publications Department 524-1, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Coughlan, Guy & Khalaf-Allah, Marwa & Ye, Yijing & Kumar, Sumit & Cairns, Andrew & Blake, David & Dowd, Kevin, 2011. "Longevity hedging 101: A framework for longevity basis risk analysis and hedge effectiveness," MPRA Paper 35743, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maksym Obrizan & George L. Wehby, 2012. "Health Expenditures And Life Expectancy Around The World: A Quantile Regression Approach," Discussion Papers, Kyiv School of Economics 47, Kyiv School of Economics.