Report NEP-AGE-2011-11-28This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Goulão, Catarina & Gouveia, Miguel, 2011. "Are we doing enough to discourage early retirement?," TSE Working Papers 11-220, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- David Neumark & Joanne Song, 2011. "Do Stronger Age Discrimination Laws Make Social Security Reforms More Effective?," Working Papers wp249, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Stefan Staubli & Josef Zweimüller, 2011. "Does Raising the Retirement Age Increase Employment of Older Workers?," NRN working papers 2011-13, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Baldwin, John R. Frenette, Marc Lafrance, Amelie Piraino, Patrizio, 2011. "Income Adequacy in Retirement: Accounting for the Annuitized Value of Wealth in Canada," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2011074e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Takayama, Noriyuki, 2011. "Pension Reform in Greece: A Discussion," CIS Discussion paper series 528, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Malene Kallestrup-Lamb, 2011. "The Role of the Spouse in Early Retirement Decisions for Older Workers," CREATES Research Papers 2011-38, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Hasan Tekguc & Z. Nurdan Atalay-Gunes, 2011. "Health Consequences of an Eclectic Social Security Regime: The Case of Turkey," Working Papers 2011-05, Mardin Artuklu Univeristy, Department of Economics.
- Andres Erosa & Luisa Fuster & Gueorgui Kambourov, 2011. "Labor Supply and Government Programs: A Cross-Country Analysis," Working Papers tecipa-442, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Zhao, Kai, 2011. "Social security and the rise in health spending: a macroeconomic analysis," MPRA Paper 34203, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Hurd & Susann Rohwedder, 2011. "Consumption and Differential Mortality," Working Papers wp254, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Michael D. Hurd & Susann Rohwedder, 2011. "The Effects of the Financial Crisis on Actual and Anticipated Consumption," Working Papers wp255, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Sok Chul Hong, 2011. "Malaria: An Early Indicator of Later Disease and Work Level," Working Papers 1110, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University.
- Felix F. FitzRoy & Michael A. Nolan & Max F. Steinhardt, 2011. "Age, Life-satisfaction, and Relative Income-Insights from the UK and Germany," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201105, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- John Karl Scholz & Ananth Seshadri, 2011. "The Influence of Public Policy on Health, Wealth and Mortality," Working Papers wp252, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- David Canning, 2011. "The Causes and Consequences of the Demographic Transition," PGDA Working Papers 7911, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Baldwin, John R. Frenette, Marc Lafrance, Amelie Piraino, Patrizio, 2011. "Revenu adequat a la retraite : prise en compte de la valeur de la richesse convertie en rente au Canada," Serie de documents de recherche sur l'analyse economique (AE) 2011074f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.