Report NEP-AGE-2009-02-22This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juan A. Lacomba & Francisco M. Lagos, 2009. "Reforming the retirement scheme: Flexible retirement vs. Legal retirement age," ThE Papers 09/01, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Juan A. Lacomba & Francisco M. Lagos, 2008. "Defined Contribution vs Defined Pension: Reforming the Legal Retirement Age," ThE Papers 08/13, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Schirle, Tammy, 2009. "Earnings Losses of Displaced Older Workers: Accounting for the Retirement Option," CLSRN Working Papers clsrn_admin-2009-17, UBC Department of Economics, revised 16 Feb 2009.
- Francisco Martínez Mora, 2009. "Population Ageing, Inequality and the Political Economy of Public Education," Working Papers 2009-03, FEDEA.
- Andras Simonovits, 2009. "When and How to Subsidize Tax-Favored Retirement Accounts?," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0902, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Kateřina Pavloková, 2009. "Time to death and health expenditure of the Czech health care system," Working Papers IES 2009/05, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Feb 2009.
- Mark van Duijn & Maarten Lindeboom & Mauro Mastrogiacomo & M. Lundborg, 2009. "Pension plans and the retirement replacement rates in the Netherlands," CPB Discussion Paper 118, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Chulhee Lee, 2009. "Technological Changes and Employment of Older Manufacturing Workers in Early Twentieth Century America," NBER Working Papers 14746, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karakaya, Güngör, 2009. "Long-term care: regional disparities in Belgium," MPRA Paper 13394, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Enrique Fatás & Juan A. Lacomba & Francisco M. Lagos & Ana I. Moro, 2008. "Experimental tests on consumption, savings and pensions," ThE Papers 08/14, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Carlo Mazzaferro & Marcello Morciano, 2008. "CAPP_DYN: A Dynamic Microsimulation Model for the Italian Social Security System," Department of Economics 0595, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Katharina Frosch, 2009. "Do only new brooms sweep clean? A review on workforce age and innovation," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2009-005, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Tatsuyoshi Miyakoshi & Pekka Ilmakunnas, 2009. "What decreases the TFP ? The aging labor and ICT imbalance," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 09-03, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Hernando Zuleta & Oscar Avila & Mauricio Rodriguez, 2009. "The balassa-samuelson hypothesis and elderly migration," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 005267, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.