Report NEP-AGE-2007-06-23This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cep:sticas:/112 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexander W. Hoffmaister & Mario CatalÃ¡n & Jaime Guajardo, 2007. "Coping with Spain's Aging: Retirement Rules and Incentives," IMF Working Papers 07/122, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:cep:sticas:/116 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Steven Vincent Dunaway & Vivek B. Arora, 2007. "Pension Reform in China: The Need for a New Approach," IMF Working Papers 07/109, International Monetary Fund.
- Sumit Agarwal & John C. Driscoll & Xavier Gabaix & David Laibson, 2007. "The age of reason: financial decisions over the lifecycle," Working Paper Series WP-07-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Karsten Hank & Isabella Buber, 2007. "Grandparents Caring for Their Grandchildren: Findings from the 2004 Survey of Health, Ageing and Retirement in Europe," MEA discussion paper series 07127, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Michael R. Veall, 2007. "Which Canadian Seniors Are Below the Low-Income Measure?," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 414, McMaster University.