Report NEP-AGE-2007-05-12This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Walter H. Fisher & Christian Keuschnigg, 2007. "Pension Reform and Labor Market Incentives," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007 2007-13, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Michael Moore & Younghwan Song, 2006. "The Effect of Subjective Survival Probabilities on Retirement and Wealth in the United States," PGDA Working Papers 1706, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Joya, N.E.A., 2007. "Dreams that do not come true: re-addressing social security to expand old-age social protection: the case of informal workers in El Salvador," ISS Working Papers - General Series 1765018755, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University (ISS), The Hague.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning, 2006. "Global Demography: Fact, Force and Future," PGDA Working Papers 1406, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Ilmakunnas, Pekka & Maliranta, Mika, 2007. "Aging, Labor Turnover and Firm Performance," Discussion Papers 1092, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Andrew D. Colegrave, 2006. "Why Study at a Mature Age? An Analysis of the Private Returns to Universtity Education in Australia," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 06-11, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Rod Tyers & Jane Golley, 2006. "China's Growth to 2030: Demographic Change and the Labour Supply Constraint," PGDA Working Papers 1106, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning, 2006. "Demographic challenges, fiscal sustainability and economic growth," PGDA Working Papers 0806, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Rod Tyers & Jane Golley, 2006. "China's Growth to 2030: The Roles of Demographic Change and Investment Premia," PGDA Working Papers 1206, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Günther Fink & Jocelyn Finlay, 2006. "Does Age Structure Forecast Economic Growth?," PGDA Working Papers 2006, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Giovanni Mastrobuoni & Matthew Weinberg, 2007. "Heterogeneity in Intra-Monthly Consumption Patterns, Self-Control, and Savings at Retirement," Working Papers 65, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Li-Wei Chao & Helena Szrek & Nuno Sousa Pereira & Mark V. Pauly, 2007. "Time Preference and Its Relationship with Age, Health, and Survival Probability," CEF.UP Working Papers 0706, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- James Poterba & Steven Venti & David A. Wise, 2007. "New Estimates of the Future Path of 401(k) Assets," NBER Working Papers 13083, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giovanni Mastrobuoni, 2006. "The Social Security Earnings Test Removal: Money Saved or Money Spent by the Trust Fund?," Working Papers 69, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Jan M. Hoem, 2007. "Demography, present and future," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2007-019, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.