Report NEP-AFR-2013-05-19This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Achyuta Adhvaryu & James Fenske, 2013. "War, resilience and political engagement in Africa," CSAE Working Paper Series 2013-08, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Wouter Zant, 2012. "How does Market Access affect Smallholder Behavior? The Case of Tobacco Marketing in Malawi," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-088/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Facchini, Giovanni & Mayda, Anna Maria & Mendola, Mariapia, 2013. "South-South Migration and the Labor Market: Evidence from South Africa," IZA Discussion Papers 7362, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christopher F. Hein & Rebecca Allen, 2013. "Teacher Quality in Sub-Saharan Africa: Pupil-fixed effects estimates for twelve countries," DoQSS Working Papers 13-08, Department of Quantitative Social Science - Institute of Education, University of London.
- Wouter Zant, 2012. "Is EU Support to Malawi Agriculture Effective?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-090/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Brück, Tilman & Workneh Kebede, Sindu, 2013. "Dynamics and Drivers of Consumption and Multidimensional Poverty: Evidence from Rural Ethiopia," IZA Discussion Papers 7364, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Asongu, Simplice A, 2013. "Inequality, poverty and quality of institutions: which freedom channels of globalization matter for Africa?," MPRA Paper 46929, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabriel Picone & Robyn Kibler & Benedicte Apouey, 2013. "Individuals’ Preventive Behavioral Response to Changes in Malaria Risks and Government Interventions: Evidence from six African countries," Working Papers 0313, University of South Florida, Department of Economics.
- Chris Elbers & Samuel Godfrey & Jan Willem Gunning & Matteus van der Velden & Melinda Vigh, 2012. "Effectiveness of Large Scale Water and Sanitation Interventions: the One Million Initiative in Mozambique," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-069/2, Tinbergen Institute.